Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lookin 4 sweets/snacks from back in the day..

• 15-11-2005 3:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭

I always get a thought in my head of sweets or snacks that i would have eaten as a kid and i will stop at nothing until i get my hands on them.

About a year ago it was toffee poppets and i could not find them anywhere, then i went to buy them online for a shocking price but decided against it. Then i went into a pound shop the next day and got 4 packs for €2.

The other foods that i obsessed over were:

Milka Chocolate (fruit and nut yummy)- found in Wollies in Scotland
    Scampi & Lemon Nik Naks - found (after much searching) in the shop in tara street station.

I am now looking for Jolly Ranchers, they were hard boiled flavoured sweets. My fella adores these and i would love to get him some as a stocken filler for Xmas. Has anyone seen these anywhere??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭Blub2k4

The retro forum or the sweets/snacks is more suited to this type of thread, they normally turn up in retro as far as I can see.

Advertisement