Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fat??

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,178 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

i am not the type of person who can diet, this may stem from the fact that my mam has strugled with her weight for years

Complete and utter cráp.
    This is an attitude that is becoming far too prevalent in Irish society. Blame on it something else, like your 'genes'. Yeah, thats why you can't diet.

You don't even need to eat less, just better.

As an aside if you do choose to get to your ideal weight the fitness forum is a great start. Loads of informative help there.
    Although, imo, the best test for your weight is how you look. Does your stomach look fat, do you jiggle etc.,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭dundalk cailin

i dress to suit my figure, eg no tight-tight clothes, i guess with no clothes its different, but noone gets to see that!! when im goin out or whatever, i consider myself to look 'good' if thats not being big headed :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,382 ✭✭✭✭AARRRGH

i dress to suit my figure, eg no tight-tight clothes, i guess with no clothes its different, but noone gets to see that!! when im goin out or whatever, i consider myself to look 'good' if thats not being big headed :eek:

Not big headed! :) (seriously)

Question: when you go out do guys chat you up?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 598 ✭✭✭DrummerBoy

Just my two cent.....

BMI charts are rubbish! They give a very loose and general "guide" to a healthy weight/person. They are very outdated. And don't even bother to take into account your bodies somata type.

What weight you are is not an indication of how healthy you are. You can be in and around the "normal" weight for you but still be very unhealthy.

Diets as a rule generally don't work!!! Lifestyle changes do. Cutting out x food for a few weeks will not do you any real long term good. Everything in moderation is a key way to gradual happy weight loss (this includes propper training/exersize). (Weightwatches is a really good example of what I mean)

There is no easy way to tell anyone they are fat, overweight, could stand to loose a few pounds, underweight, too skinny etc. People will only understand if they are really aware and prepared to see/hear the truth.

99% of people, if they are being really honest with themselves, know if they have a healthy lifestyle or not.

To the OP, what your flatmate said to you wasn't nice at all. And the way you put it it does seem like she is more insecure about her own weight than anything else.
    You know yourself how you feel about your own body. If you want to loose weight then do so, but only do it for you, not to fit into some stereotype of what is skinny and what is not. Being comfortable in your own skin is really what matters :)

edit
    About ten extra posts appeared as I was writting this so sorry if it repeats whats said above! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,819 ✭✭✭✭g'em

you are NOT ridiculously overweight. if you're BMI is 24.9 (btw, hate that thing- according to it I'm practically obese, but I'm 5"7' size 12, I'm just very muscular- BMI is generally designed for sedentary people :p ). If you're happy in your skin, then leave it be. If you think you'd be genuinely happier if you lost a lb or two, then do it. But only try and lose weight if YOU want to, not coz some silly twat makes a b*tchy comment.

Irrespective of weight, eating healthily makes you feel better from the inside out. Your hair, skin and nails will improve, you'll sleep better, concentrate better, you'll have more energy. You can enjoy chocolate occasionally guilt free. If you diet to lose weight, chances are it won't work. If you change your eating habits to healthier ones, the benefits you'll see within days will convince you to keep at it, and some weight loss will probably occur as a side-effect. It's your decision at the end of the day though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭Matthewthebig

BMI is a pile of ****e tbh

yea i will try and cut out the 'bad habits' but even since somin over here im not drinking really, think ive had 3-4 drinks in 2 months!!?? and i used to go out 3 nights a week!! to dublindude, yes i get chatted up, i generally 'score' (hate that word!) my friends tell me im really confident round guys (i am, more so than them, i can chat to the wall!) they tell me they are sometimes jealous cos i get chatted up first..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,327 ✭✭✭Nasty_Girl

dublindude wrote:
    At five foot six. This may be "normal" for an Irish girl, but you'd have a hard time convincing a French/German/etc. woman that this is not over-weight. Come on.

Come on? Come on? What's that supposed to mean? :rolleyes:

I've been to rural France and the people there aren't really different to Irish, some thin some fat and every size in between.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,819 ✭✭✭✭g'em

my friends tell me im really confident round guys (i am, more so than them, i can chat to the wall!)
    well if you're that confident and happy in your own skin it doesn't sound like you need to change much about your figure! from what a lot of my guy friends tell me (and pure common sense), even guys find girls who obsess about their figures annoying. its not much fun going out for dinner with someone who doesn't eat. good confidence and a fab sense of humour is all ye need girl, don't change ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Hey, are you happy with your weight yourself?? Put aside what your ignorant flat/housemate said .. tactless cow!! From someone who lost 5.5 stone .. your ideal weight (as they call it), is not always ideal for you!! I got to mine, and I looked like a rake .. flat chested and scrauny!!

5ft 6 and size 12 to 14 .. whats the problem! If your not happy with your weight then walk a little extra each day.

That was a nasty nasty thing for that girl to say to you. Keep your chin up .. !

BMI is a pile of ****e tbh
    Guess who got over 25+?

yea u know something i am happy in my skin, i wouldnt be so confident round guys if i wasnt..i actually think i ve a nice not-to-fat not-to-skinny figure..its just when someone says that to me, im quite a sensitive person, so it got me down, but im back up now!! my confidence can be given a knock momentarily, but if i hadnt discussed this, id prob still be hidin in my room!!

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭cheekyass

What she said sounds very bitchy and almost like she thinks that shes "better" the you because she is thin. Dont let whatever problem she has become yours! Its not worth it!

yea u know something i am happy in my skin, i wouldnt be so confident round guys if i wasnt..i actually think i ve a nice not-to-fat not-to-skinny figure..its just when someone says that to me, im quite a sensitive person, so it got me down, but im back up now!! my confidence can be given a knock momentarily, but if i hadnt discussed this, id prob still be hidin in my room!!
    Good to hear.

If you're healty and happy then thats all that matters.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭Matthewthebig

Sangre wrote:
    Guess who got over 25+?
    yeah i am over 25, and most of it is fat. i don't deny that but it does not take into account muscle of any sort.

some of the rugby players in my year, muscle bound fúckers, are obese according to the BMI

• Advertisement

HHmmm and I guess thats why it applies to only sedantary people.
    Well I guessed you missed that point.

its weird tho cos some people say what size are you and ill say 14, and they'll say you dont look like a 14, a 12 maybe, this has been said to me on a number of occasions..im a small 14, a big 12, in between i s'pose

Nasty_Girl wrote:
    Come on? Come on? What's that supposed to mean? Hold on now while I go stick my finger down my throat...
    :rolleyes:

??? :confused:

OP, you know yourself you could probably lose some weight. You are probably not damaging your health with your weight. You are happy with yourself. Men find you attractive.

I think the only problem here is that criticism affects you so much.

yea i agree bout the criticism i hate that it affects me so much. nasty girl meant that cos your sayin that we're big to foreign women, she should start makin herself sick to lose weight, ie she thinks your wrong! (i think??) maybe she'll clarify!

dublindude wrote:
    ??? :confused:
    I think the only problem here is that criticism affects you so much.

Eh ... criticism affects everyone in one way or another. The only problem here was an obnoxious flatmate .. with some sort of a complex or else having browsed too many issues of Cosmopolitan the previous night.

I was in a waiting room the other week and picked up a couple of magazines to browse through. I was shocked at what I saw in them! I'm not one of those old naggy biddies with the "Each your greens attitude" but the models in those magazines were were ridiculous. No tits, no arses and what size .. like a 6 maybe?? Thats not natural. A little bit of pudge .. is fat!! Yeah right!!
    Its healthy!! These girls will have trouble in later life .. teeth for example will show signs of anorexia and crash dieting etc.

Just be healthy ... and do what you feel comfortable doing. For sure ..

• Advertisement

bubby wrote:
    Eh ... criticism affects everyone in one way or another. The only problem here was an obnoxious flatmate .. with some sort of a complex or else having browsed too many issues of Cosmopolitan the previous night.

I quote the OP -
    i said do u think im fat, and she said, well you are yes.

While it's not a nice thing to say, the OP asked for her opinion. The only reason she has for being upset is that criticism affects her.

From what I've heard, she's small and about 10.5 - 11 stone. In most peoples eyes this is over-weight.

Don't ask someone if you're fat if you're small and heavy. It has nothing to do with Cosmopolitan or being obnoxious.

As the OP said - she's a "real" women. As someone else said (sorry don't remember who) "real" is an excuse fat women use to feel better about themselves.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

Okay this has probably been brought up a million times, but a comment made has been playing on my mind since last night.

My housemate and i were just talking, and she said oh im lucky i can eat chocolate cos im so slim, then she said oh you're having choclate, and looked me up and down. i said do u think im fat, and she said, well you are yes.

now im a size 12-14, 5 ft 6 19year old girl. in my opinion, im not thin, BUT not fat, as in overweight. do u think it was a flippant remark made on her part, because im quite sensitive bout criticism, or should i be on a diet? i do eat chocolate, i wont deny, but i eat heatlhily enough otherwise. i walk a lot, as i dont have the opportunity to exercise a lot.

ive been this size since i can remember, actually was a 14-16 when i was in teens. im feeling a bit paranoid now, esp in the house! as i wouldnt alwayss have had a lot of self confidence really, but i was doing well there!!

any opinions??

you asked a question you really didnt want an answer to, and you got an answer you didnt want to hear.

as to whether or not you are fat, is really up to you. if you dont feel fat, if you feel happy and comfortable, then thats all good, and who cares what someone else says.

on the other hand, if you feel bad because someone said something to you that you dont like, then i suggest you may need to re-evaluate the people you talk to.

possibly... well she gave me a 'condescneding' kind of look, so that unnerved me a little, i guess i had the question asked before i realised that i shoudlnt have asked!! ok well it was my own fault for asking!! as i said yes im generally happy with my figure, but wouldnt most girls, in that situation, feel a bit down after!? maybe i just over analyse things too much.. but it is the first time ive felt the need to talk bout it, so i guess ive been lucky in a way

dublindude wrote:
    I quote the OP -

While it's not a nice thing to say, the OP asked for her opinion. The only reason she has for being upset is that criticism affects her.

No. There is polite way of conveying the truth to a person .. if the truth could be hurtful. Anyone who looks someone up and down and says "YES" in answer to "am I fat" .. has a problem. She wouldn't have asked the question if it wasn't for the derogatory way that this person was looking her up and down.

There are plenty of people out there who just walk around shooting their mouths off in a really impolite way .. then when the other person gets up set they brush it off "uhhhh you can't take criticism". I find that disrespectful.
    dublindude wrote:
    It has nothing to do with Cosmopolitan or being obnoxious.

It has everything to do with being obnoxious ..

If I'm eating a chocolate bar and someone is there glaring me up and down, then I'm going to wonder what the hell their problem is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

You can only be what you are happy being youself, not what other people would be happy with you being. When i was younger i was fat, spent a lot of time taking **** from people over it, then I got in the gym, got very lean, very muslce and turned into a bit of a prick for about six months till i realised i had let these people turn me into them.

Now i still go to the gym but I'm a nice well balanced guy, treat everyone with respect and so on. It's about what YOU are happy with. No one here, or anywhere else can tell you that.

If you are happy then eat the chocolate, if not the do to the gym!!! Easy.

Oh, and the next time you see your friend eating chocolate you could always say to her that while she may not put on weight, it really ****s up her complexion, see how she likes them chocolate covered apples.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

I think you should punch your egotistical b*tch of a housemate in the throat...

Your Not Fat!!!!!!!

You know your not fat, we know your not fat, your flat mate is a jealous. evil bitch, you know that, we know that.

Do not trouble yourself with her remark, or glance, for another moment, the sadistic little cow is not worth it!!!!

I'm so jealous of you.
    Unlike nearly every other girl on the planet, you're happy & confident with your body.
    Weight that looks heavy on one person doesn't necessarily look heavy on another person if you have the right build to carry it, which seems to be the case with you.

I on the other hand, am short (5' 0") I'm just under 8st (which probably seems really light, but on such a small frame isn't really) My body fat % is just under 22% which is supposed to be good (but I seem to carry it in all the wrong places.
    I've the best 'child-rearing' hips you've ever seen (i.e. a fat arse) & thunder thighs, I'm a little fat frump.

While on paper my details might look ok, in reality I don't think I look ok. I'd much rather be like you, & be happy & confident than be like me.

I'm sure your room mate has lots of hang ups about herself, & can't hack the fact that while you're bigger than she is, you've no hang ups about yourself whatsoever & is just jealous.

Don't let her get to you & keep going just as you are. (Lucky Cow!!!) :D

DaveMcG wrote:

banned

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

DaveMcG wrote:

dave
    we do not advocate violence in this forum
    see you in a week
    B

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

Why did you ask the question , if you didnt want to hear the answer ?

again i stress that it wasnt a compliment/insult seeking question, it was a natural response to an action (the look she gave me), i was taken aback by the answer hence me posting. as i said i dont ask people do i llok fat etc.. except my close *friends* who at least are honest in a nice way!! that said, my friends dont tell me im fat cos im slimmer than them, they do tell me if something doesnt suit me (different thing imo), so i dont ask my friends do i look fat, but dos this suit me?

i sense that im not making complete sense, i apologise, im trying to explain!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭daRobot

My two cents:

11 stone or thereabouts for a 5 foot 6 girl is just NOT healthy, regardless of what anyone else says here.I'm a fairly muscular 6 foot one bloke and i'm 12 stone, go figure.

Ok, your flatmate was horrible to say such things, but the fact remains that no matter what all the other girls say in support here, you are probably a dress size too high.With size 10-12 being ideal.

While i'll probably get lynched by the chocolate brigade for this, the fact remains that while Irish girls imo, have wonderful faces,they really neglect their bodies.

It's not ok to define yourself as a 'real woman' because you cant take the time to get to a gym, for 3 hours a week to get yourself in good nick.It's downwards comparison and it's no good for you.

You only get one crack at your twenties and you might as well look sh1t hot for the duration.It's too easy to make excuses.

Take the time to invest in yourself

^^ point taken

daRobot wrote:
    11 stone or thereabouts for a 5 foot 6 girl is just NOT healthy, regardless of what anyone else says here.I'm a fairly muscular 6 foot one bloke and i'm 12 stone, go figure.

Mmmm, I agree and disagree. I am the same height and weight as the original poster, but I do not think I look particularily fat, and have never been called fat by anyone (apart from my sister, but that was in the heat of a row, I had probably just called her several filthy names before hand:p )

I think women carry weight differently to men. I believe you when you say your 6foot and 12 stone and look very well.

But your probably imaging how awful 11stone looks on someone 6inches shorter then yourself.

I have no problem showing you what it looks like, I'll attach a pic.

Its not the mess you might imagine.

I wouldn't mind loosing a bit of weight, I used to be 2 stone lighter, and balooned in my final year of college. (a whole lot of comfort/boredom eating and zero physical activity)

However, I don't want to loose the full 2 stone now, I would be happy at loosing 1 stone, as I think it would suit my frame.

I really think that when discussing peoples height and weight in terms of whats fat and whats not fat, we need to remember that everyone carries weight differently.

(p.s I do realise the pics I have attached are incredibly posed for, but in my defence, I was taking the piss, and they are the only full body shots I have! :D )
    I am just gonna leave them up for about 5 minutes and then remove them - just pre-empting the mods concerns :)

You look well, your shorts in the second pic are kinda scary though!

>sillysausage

Indeed, you do look well in those pics, especially the first one.

I obviously cant deny that people at the height/weight ratio, can look really good, but my point is that one can look a lot better when the weight ratio drops a little bit!

Reminds me of an ex who I spit up with, who was about 5ft 2 and a size 12 when we split up.I met her a few months later and she had obviously got he sh1t together and done a good few gym sessions.

She was then about a size 8-10, and what had been a cute ass before was now feckin amazing, and due to weight loss her boobs looked way better with a smaller waist/flatter stomach.I regretted splitting up big time, and she knew it.

It sounds crude to put it in such terms, but what i'm saying is that even if you look great, you can look that bit greater with a small bit of effort.

Dragan wrote:
    You look well, your shorts in the second pic are kinda scary though!
    Ha ha, they are pj shorts, I was on hols, had just got back from a mad night on the town and we start messing with the camera, pullin poses, I'd post ones of my mates, their poses are way more "flexible" then mine, but they would probabaly kill me :D

Ha ha ha, yeah, I think everyone has a pair of PJ's that are just terrible, I know I do!!! Tee hee hee

But you do make a very good point, and i just go back to what i said earlier, if this girl is happy then so be it!!! She can only decide she needs to change for herself, not cuz her idiot housemate might think so!

• Advertisement

daRobot wrote:

It sounds crude to put it in such terms, but what i'm saying is that even if you look great, you can look that bit greater with a small bit of effort.

Thats not crude, your dead right, and I am on a healthy eating + physical activity plan at the moment, I'll be back in my size 10 buns o' steel jeans in no time :p Ha ha

My point was, just becuase the OP is 5"6 and 11 stone, we shouldn't take for granted that shes a red faced rolly polly, she could looking bloomin fantastic!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 539 ✭✭✭DawnMc

Okay this has probably been brought up a million times, but a comment made has been playing on my mind since last night.

My housemate and i were just talking, and she said oh im lucky i can eat chocolate cos im so slim, then she said oh you're having choclate, and looked me up and down. i said do u think im fat, and she said, well you are yes.

now im a size 12-14, 5 ft 6 19year old girl. in my opinion, im not thin, BUT not fat, as in overweight. do u think it was a flippant remark made on her part, because im quite sensitive bout criticism, or should i be on a diet? i do eat chocolate, i wont deny, but i eat heatlhily enough otherwise. i walk a lot, as i dont have the opportunity to exercise a lot.

ive been this size since i can remember, actually was a 14-16 when i was in teens. im feeling a bit paranoid now, esp in the house! as i wouldnt alwayss have had a lot of self confidence really, but i was doing well there!!

any opinions??

Most comments like this are made out of jealousy imho

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭tgordonx

any opinions??
    the national average for girls of your age is a size 10-12 , your height is about avergae too, and anyone who eats stuff early in life and doesnt put on weight is sure to put on the pounds later in life

daRobot wrote:
    My two cents:

really? can you please show me your scientific evidence...

why would you compare a mle and female, both of which have completely different physiologies?

for being 6ft, and only 12 stone, i would think you actually arent very muscular...
    daRobot wrote:
    Ok, your flatmate was horrible to say such things, but the fact remains that no matter what all the other girls say in support here, you are probably a dress size too high.With size 10-12 being ideal.

and this is your decree?
    that 10-12 is the ideal size?

do the rest of the population now have to fit into your thinking?
    perhaps we should all just change the way we look, change our bodies to support what you say?

please, id like to hear more about this perfect size!
    daRobot wrote:
    It's not ok to define yourself as a 'real woman' because you cant take the time to get to a gym, for 3 hours a week to get yourself in good nick.It's downwards comparison and it's no good for you.

?
    what has the gym got to do with being a woman?

whats your idea of 'good nick'?

a downward comparison? no good for you? are you copying this from a book or something?
    daRobot wrote:
    You only get one crack at your twenties and you might as well look sh1t hot for the duration.It's too easy to make excuses.

what bullshít. please, have you even reached your 20's yet.
    i havent read anything as patronising and absolutely narrow minded in at least 20 minutes on these boards.

its people like you who make other people feel self conscious about themselves because you preach some sort of unobtainable perfect image that everyone needs to live up to.
    perhaps you ought to tell everyone how big their tits should be, and maybe what to wear as well?

Nice post my man.

And as for the 6'2 and 12 stone, i would say he is lean, but according to modern style and fashion seeing some muscle tone has people thinking they are musclular.

Me, I'm 6'3 and 18 stone. I'm pretty muscular , could stand to be leaner though!!! ha ha ha

really? can you please show me your scientific evidence...

why would you compare a mle and female, both of which have completely different physiologies?

for being 6ft, and only 12 stone, i would think you actually arent very muscular...

and this is your decree?
    that 10-12 is the ideal size?

do the rest of the population now have to fit into your thinking?
    perhaps we should all just change the way we look, change our bodies to support what you say?

please, id like to hear more about this perfect size!

?
    what has the gym got to do with being a woman?

whats your idea of 'good nick'?

a downward comparison? no good for you? are you copying this from a book or something?

what bullshít. please, have you even reached your 20's yet.
    i havent read anything as patronising and absolutely narrow minded in at least 20 minutes on these boards.

its people like you who make other people feel self conscious about themselves because you preach some sort of unobtainable perfect image that everyone needs to live up to.
    perhaps you ought to tell everyone how big their tits should be, and maybe what to wear as well?

I'd compare male and female due to the fact their appearance is based on height/weight/body fat ratios.Just as easy as it would be for you to assess that a man who is 16stone and 5ft 4 is most likely overweight, I can assess that a woman at 5ft 6 and 11 stone is most likely slightly overweight.

But to be certain, you'd need a calipers to measure body fat, so i'm working with the info I have (words on a screen).Therefore, i'm estimating....

Regards myself, dragan, has it right.I'm not muscular in the bodybulider sense, but are you really trying to tell me that a supermiddleweight boxer like chris eubank (who would be in my weight category), isn't muscular?

Size 10-12, no, that's not my ideal size (mine would be 8-10), but I think you'll find that most women would be happy at that size.

What has the gym got to do with being a woman?Nothing. But as a person to *be aestethically pleasing and healthy* are good qualities no? The gym is an easy way of achieving both.

good nick* ^ see above

Downwards comparison? I'm a psychology student

Finally, I don't see how I personally am preaching some sort unobtainable perfect image, I'm simply saying that you should make the most of yourself- and if that means going to the gym to improve your figure,that can only be a good thing.

• Advertisement

tgordonx wrote:
    the national average for girls of your age is a size 10-12 , your height is about avergae too, and anyone who eats stuff early in life and doesnt put on weight is sure to put on the pounds later in life
    as i said ive lost weight since my teens, im at a *healthier* if not healthy weight, than i was, so u think ill go back to a 16? i dont intend to anyway ;) im not gonna start eating unhealthier and being lazier either, if anything i will be more poistive thinking re looking after myself

afaik the average is a 14, im slightly under that, correct me if im wrong but arent 47% of british women a size 16 or over? (british women dont have thatd different of a liestyle to irish in my opinion)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,991 ✭✭✭el tel

he's 41, im 19 :D

Tell her that's she's so god-damn fugly that she can only get an impotent old codger as a boyfriend and that he reeks of pi$$ too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 981 ✭✭✭tj-music.com

:( I am sick and tired to having to conform with media looks or being considered a fatty. I am about 11kgs overweight and although it sounds a lot I am not looking too bad.

Having said that, I noticed that now being in my late 30s it is getting more difficult now to loose weight even with workout.

It is about being consitent I suppose.

Averages will never get you anywhere, I mean look at me, by my weight alone I am "on average" overweight, but I am far from out of shape......so......do what you are happy with. If you are happy with you body then you need to apologise to nobody for this, regardless of what sort of shape you may be in.

The are no laws when it comes to the human body , so sweeping generalisations will not help you at all here. Everyone is different and everyone likes different things, much like daRobot, he has a very good point about it being an erstwhile pursuit to improves yourself physically but the simple fact is that some people just don't want to, and this is there right!!!!

Happiness starts at home poeple!

• Advertisement
Advertisement