Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

TV on the Internet?

• 15-11-2005 7:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 46

Does anyone know any good websites where you can watch/downlaod tv episodes/films etc?

Thanks for any feedback in advance:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

i hope now that you wouldnt be talking about illegal downloading of copyrighted material

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,054 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Tut-tut-tut...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 kat9182

actually no... i want to know if there is a way to watch any tv on the net... whether it be free or paid for... Some guys told me over the weekend that they watch Friends on the net and Im stuck in work and bored ZZZzzz and thought that i could find something to entertain me is all..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Smurfpiss

google is your friend.
    you'll either find a bit of information there, or a torrent of it. depending on how smart you are.
    sad i know :)

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,517 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

I can see this thread being locked very soon and if people ain't careful a possible banning...oh well
    :rolleyes:

Could be worse I suppose, could be looking to download Lost episodes in the Lost forum....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 46 kat9182

I dont understand the problem? I presume its illegal or something to watch tv on the internet?!

anyway forget it... didnt mean to upset anyone

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,137 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

I'd assume there are legal sites for TV shows, though I have never seen any.

If there are LEGAL sites (OK'ed by the relevant TV company), then these may be discussed. But, I'd imagine a lot of TV streaming or downloading sites are illegal, and these of course, may not be discussed here.

And generally, when somebody asks a similar question to yours, members tend to post illegal links etc. which then results in threads being closed and bannings etc for whoever posted the link.

Anyway, I think Google will be your best friend in your quest! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭herobear

you can legally download tv shows on itunes, i've no personal experience with it however

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭canker

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

There's an article here about plans to have WB TV shows, including "Babylon 5", viewable over the internet next year and a catalogue of 70s show is already about to be aired. Nickelodeon have plans for subscription Internet-based content too. Perfectly valid question :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement