Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trade in/price advice please!

Options
  • 15-11-2005 8:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭

Looking to get Liberty City Stories today. I have Virtua Tennis and Ridge Racer to trade. Where would be my best bet to get it from and any idea how much it would cost me with those two games to trade?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

If you can sell them privately you'd get a lot more for them.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

Stephen wrote:
    If you can sell them privately you'd get a lot more for them.

Mucho true but im leaving the house in 10 mins to get GTA so no time for that :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,299 ✭✭✭PixelTrawler

prob too late but i got €24 for toca 2 (psp) in xtravision the other evening

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

think youd get between 27 and 34 for all psp games at the moment in GAME

• Registered Users Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭the corpo

evad_lhorg wrote:
    think youd get between 27 and 34 for all psp games at the moment in GAME

really? hmmm, got me a metal gear acid that i bought in the US that i've not been able to trade here.

do game etc take US games?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,682 ✭✭✭LookingFor

the corpo wrote:
    do game etc take US games?

Game do, at least they did so when I worked there (we had a couple of US GBA games in my time).

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

not psp games. they dont take U.S psp games cause some of them dont updat proper with the web over here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭Kristok

I traded in a us psp game in Game no problem the girl even noticed it was a us one and double checked with the manager just incase and he had no prob with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Last week I tried to trade in two US PSP games in GAME in Dawson Street only to be told they were no longer accepting the because 'Sony asked us not to.'

• Registered Users Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭the corpo

curses to them.

apart from the trading forum here then, where i've not had much luck, is there anywhere else you guys could recommend thats good for straight gameswaps?

unless any of ye want it 8)

• Advertisement
Advertisement