Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Revenge Sex?

• 15-11-2005 8:59pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Ok here's one and I suppose I just really want to see if I'm alone in this or has anyone else ever had these thoughts.

There was a girl I was going out with a while ago. Incredibly hot and really good in bed. There was an amazing amount of chemistry between us.

However she turned out to be a complete bitch/headcase at times and really really screwed me around and ****ed up some things in my life for me just to be vindictive.

Now that was a good time ago and I've found lately that I've been thinking about her in a sexual way quite a bit (haven't seen her for ages). I've found myself working a revenge fantasy out where we spend some time together and end up in bed. Then I leave her and make sure her boyfriend finds out afterwards so at least I get her back somewhat.

Does this make me a sadist?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭secret_squirrel

Hey its fairly normal to fantasize about getting revenge on someone who screwed you over. Fantasize away.

Going through with it would make you small minded and petty tbh. Also do you want to sink to her level? You are of course assuming you're such a love god that she will jump back into bed with you at the first opportunity. Your plans would look pretty stupid if she turned you down.

Also I would say its more spiteful than sadistic.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,828 ✭✭✭ven0m

RevengeSex wrote:
    Ok here's one and I suppose I just really want to see if I'm alone in this or has anyone else ever had these thoughts.

There was a girl I was going out with a while ago. Incredibly hot and really good in bed. There was an amazing amount of chemistry between us.

However she turned out to be a complete bitch/headcase at times and really really screwed me around and ****ed up some things in my life for me just to be vindictive.

Now that was a good time ago and I've found lately that I've been thinking about her in a sexual way quite a bit (haven't seen her for ages). I've found myself working a revenge fantasy out where we spend some time together and end up in bed. Then I leave her and make sure her boyfriend finds out afterwards so at least I get her back somewhat.

As someone whose done this, I can only tell u of my own experience - it didn;t feel as good as I thought it would, & only ended up feeling worse after.... but it's ur call, just letting u know of my experience since I been there & done that...

::: ven0mous :::

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,327 ✭✭✭Nasty_Girl

I dunno if this is a good idea, all kinds of badness can result, specialy if the boyfriend decides to clatter you.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,819 ✭✭✭✭g'em

if its a fantasy leave it that way. if you go through with it, as secret_squirrel said, you'd only be stooping to her level, so it really makes you no better than her. get on with your own life. if she's that much of a b*tch she'll mess up without your help.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,648 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

i say do it.
    women are evil.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭merlinsmerryman

Don't do it you will end up feeling worse messing up her relationship and getting yourself a reputation and also possibly a clatter too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 531 ✭✭✭Sarah**

jesus keep your dignity for gods sake.....although you may think it will make you feel better.....it wont. She will look back and think your a gimp for doing it and he may end up killing you too!!

i know its hard moving on, but trust me in a few years time when you see her on a night out....you will have the dignity of moving on and she will be the embarassed one after screwing with your life!

If you take no other advice....just keep your dignity!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

What have you got against her current boyfriend? Show some class and stay away from the psycho ex-girlfriend.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭The Clown Man

I say go for it.

But then I'm a self confessed evil bastad. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,327 ✭✭✭Nasty_Girl

there's also a possibility you could end up f*cking your own head up even more and if she fecked things in your life before she'll do it again.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,382 ✭✭✭✭AARRRGH

RevengeSex wrote:

No, you're just angry.

Figure out a way to move on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭Funky

Do it, she probably deserves it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Why would you do it?
    Why do you care?
    I don't get it, what would you get out of it? Apart from a shag?
    I don't know if I could be bothered, and it sounds a bit perverse.
    Thats just my opinion, but I wouldn't do it. You think she's a low life for screwing you around, why drop to that level. Just forget her and move on.

her boyf will kill u !!! but he might just dump her instead toss a coin then ask ur mates then decide the right decision

which of course is sleep with her and tell the boyf and add in loads of stuff saying she was harrassing me for weeks man i had to let you know what shes really like!!!!:D :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

A man cannot get away with getting revenge sex....this is reserved for women only cos they can get away with it cos we are the weaker sex...

Move on buddy....you're obviously still pining for this girl which isn't good for you...having sex with her again will only fcuk with your head more....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Vangelis

mayordenis wrote:
    i say do it.
    women are evil.

How come moderators are banning people for giving unhelpful replies and they write this kind of thing?
    her boyf will kill u !!!

He would have a good reason.

Do it, DO IT.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

I'm with Sillysausage on this one- what have to gain from doing this (apart from a shag.....) However much your ex has screwed up things for you- doing something along the lines of what your proposing is simply screwing things up for yourself. Fantasies are all well and good- we all use them. That does not mean that we have any intention whatsoever on following through on them.

Life is a difficult enough minefield without delibertly doing things to cause ourselves trouble.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

Well Ted Bundy did the same thing. What does that say about you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,848 ✭✭✭✭Zombrex

RevengeSex wrote:

I would be more worried that this girl is still really getting to you ... if you keep fantasising about revenge on her you ain't going to move on ... you don't really want revenge you just want her to realise and feel bad about what she did to you ... unfortunatly that probably will never happen, she is a bitch, accept that and move on ... wouldn't you rather be in a place where you just didn't think about her?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,523 ✭✭✭✭Victor

I don't think this qualifies as a fantasy, more as a "disruptive thought" (an unhelpful fantasy). Next time you get this fantasy occupy yourself with something else and forget it.

Its going nowhere.

Forget it.

Move on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭jonny68

I done it once before when i was going out with this bird and she played away from home and i was quite upset over it,anyway a month or two later i ended up shagging some other bird id met in some club,felt terrible thge next day about it though as im not one for doing something like that:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

How will her boyfriend find out about it?and if you havent see her in ages how do you know she has a boyfrind?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 938 ✭✭✭chuci

if you want to do it that much just persue it she will prob turn you down. did once to an ex felt terrible after it too though. off the topic slightly is revenge sex seen as being reserved for women?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 136 ✭✭Besprechen

i say go for it too, it would be so clever...
    if you ended up getting her pregnant and she screwed you for every penny you have

• Closed Accounts Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Vangelis

Besprechen wrote:
    if you ended up getting her pregnant and she screwed you for every penny you have

Now that was a slightly unclever comment.

I say do it. OR leave it coz she's get what she deserves anyway. Just make sure you have the energy and hatred towards her for being a bitch and it will show against her somehow!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

Besprechen wrote:

read this forums charter
    unhelpful comments are not welcome here
    B

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭Clinical Waste

RevengeSex wrote:

Actually I dont think this is all that much about revenge.
    You probably have not had sex that good since &/or for a long time, and every cell in your body is screaming for it. Revenge just a fantasy way to legitimise another bonk.

great sex is as addictive as any drug and it only takes a moment of weakness to **** your life up.

I see the scenario of you sleeping with her, telling the bf, they break up, you having succumbed to her again in bed, secretly start to pine and want her now she is single again, but she hates you more for what you dis and on and on goes the crap....

(oh wait , is that just me) :o

• Advertisement
Advertisement