Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spooooooonguard!!!!

• 15-11-2005 9:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭

I laughed pure genious, me and some friends stumbled oupon this one night whilst we were drunk and were almost drowned in tides of our own mirth!
    Spoonguard
    I'm sure you'r all already farmilliar with Salad Fingers but if you're not, it's one of the funniest/most brilliant things on the entire net.
    I wonder would I get in trouble for pointing out that my own website is also much with the embewing of laughter...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Terrible terrible
    Liked the song on your homepage :D
    They’re the kind of players that player-haters don’t like.
    Their hair is totally long and cool.
    As well as being totally pumped and exciting they are very laid back, and often Chilax (or lie unconscious in a coma in Moe’s case)
    They do Capoeira which is without a doubt the funkiest martial art ever.
    They do far out things all the time.
    What can I say, fantastic!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Binomate

my own website is also much with the embewing of laughter...
    It's not realy.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,190 ✭✭✭UnrealQueen

Im sorry but that salad fingers thing is the most unfunniest thing i've ever seen in this forum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

You owe me 90 seconds.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 583 ✭✭✭^CwAzY^

I thought they were crap :( And I'm very easy to please :v:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

biko wrote:
    Terrible terrible
    Liked the song on your homepage

i hope System Of A Down were paid for that

somehow i doubt it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 500 ✭✭✭mc nuggets

I laughed pure genious, me and some friends stumbled oupon this one night whilst we were drunk and were almost drowned in tides of our own mirth
    Yep you were drunk all right, to find either of them funny you would need to be pissed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭muffin_man

twisted! Who comes up with this stuff?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭Gandalf23

Boooooooooooooooooooooooo...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭Anto and Moe

Oh deer... well I, and plenty of others thought Spoonguard was hi-larious. As for Salad Fingers, well it's undisputably brilliant, David Firth (it's creator) is well known and world renowned, and has tens of thousands of hits on his site every day, many of whom go exclusively for salad fingers... It's just a twisted kind of humor that some people don't get. As for my own site, many thanks to those who bigged it up, and I very sorry there were some among you who didn't apreciate it, but that's bound to happen. (ps. no, System wern't paid, do ya think they'd mind, they seem like pretty easy going dudes).
    Spread the love.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,743 ✭✭✭funk-you

booooooooooooooooooourns, booooooooooooooooooourns.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 507 ✭✭✭RPGGAMER

our sense of humor certainly differs

Advertisement