Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Getting a PSP Repaired

• 15-11-2005 10:30pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭

I just tried to turn my PSP on and the power switch is not working(its just loose and feels like its not connected anymore). so im looking for a place in dublin or meath that will repair it for me. its a us psp so sony probably wont fix it. any help would be appreciated. thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭Kristok

id say its too early in its life to find anyone who can repair it yet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 220 ✭✭Flashraziel

I brought mine in to be repaired and was told that they cant do repairs yet. I was told to call back in a few weeks when they would have a list of places to get repairs that were sanctioned by sony.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭Cabelo

Flash what happened the poor dear? Mine is still ticking over like the little dreamboat she always was.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭dor83

i left mine in to be repaired in gamexchange on talbot street. it wont be ready until thursday so i'll let you know if he fixes it(hes never fixed a psp before but said he would try). he showed me it working but he just needs to find a way to fix the button.

My PSP was upgrading to2.5 from 2.0 when It just turned off. It was plugged in and was going fine. I rang up and they said that the wire must have come out. It didn't though. They told me that I was warned not to turn it off while upgrading, even when I explained that I knew that as I had already upgraded it from 1.5 to 2.0 by myself. He still seemed to be making out it was my fault!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 589 ✭✭✭MrSinn

Dont upgrade psp's to 2.5!find out more about psp's on the net before you do to find out why,it's agenst the rules to tell you why here!

Ive used roms in the past but Im not bothered with it. I Got it at release in Japan so ive had plenty of time to try out most things.

its for everyons benifit.can save people money,why buy when you can rent.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

MrSinn wrote:
    its for everyons benifit.can save people money,why buy when you can rent.

Please, come back when you know what you're talking about.

If you want to do that kind of thing, go ahead. Just dont assume everyone want to do the same.

• Advertisement

Please come back when you have something to trade,spiderman2 comes free when you register with mypsp.com

Im not assuming,not everyone knows the in's and out's of psp's

• Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭Cabelo

Sweet Jesus we can add you to that list lad.

Advertisement