Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question

Options
  • 15-11-2005 11:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭

I was banned from "Pro Wrestling" for saying "Its his own fault for taking drugs" about Eddie Guerrero, and it turns out he died from heart failure which was caused from drug use, i sent a PM to a mod at Pro Wrestling but he never wrote back so can i get unbanned
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

Wow, that took longer than expected.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭The General

Amz wrote:
    Wow, that took longer than expected.

Well i don't see what rules i broke?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭chillywilly

it was a bit heartless of you, dont you think? People were mourning him, not ridiculing him.

it was a bit heartless of you, dont you think? People were mourning him, not ridiculing him.

I wasn't ridiculing him, he was a good entertainer but i disagree with drug taking

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Well in fairness it was his own fault. Perhaps a bit too early to spout the truth on that particular forum, but nonetheless the point is still valid.

I think it was more so the insensitive image linked rather then the comment, General...;)

Was expecting a ban for that alright I must agree, harsh ban but all the same you should have known better :)

• Advertisement

Well in fairness it was his own fault. Perhaps a bit too early to spout the truth on that particular forum, but nonetheless the point is still valid.

I think it was more so the insensitive image linked rather then the comment, General...;)

Was expecting a ban for that alright I must agree, harsh ban but all the same you should have known better :)

That picture was nothing, it was a fu(k up by WWE, i think more people were pissed off cos i said "its his own fault"

I feel sorry for anyone that takes but if they become ill or die its there own fault

Perhaps a bit too early to spout the truth on that particular forum, but nonetheless the point is still valid.

Just to let you guys know, i don't wanna get unbanned so i can go in there and cause more ****, i just wanna get unbanned because i want to get unbanned :D

I wasn't ridiculing him, he was a good entertainer but i disagree with drug taking

fair enough, that was just my thought!

This could turn into a Padraig Nally case, should he/should he not be banned!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Just to let you guys know, i don't wanna get unbanned so i can go in there and cause more ****, i just wanna get unbanned because i want to get unbanned :D
    So you don't want to be unbanned to give constructive input to the forum?

Gordon wrote:
    So you don't want to be unbanned to give constructive input to the forum?

I do when i go there, im just saying im not gonna go over there the min im unbanned and start causing more shlt

• Advertisement

I do when i go there, im just saying im not gonna go over there the min im unbanned and start causing more shlt
    Obviously not as the repercussions would be far greater. Non issue tbh.

Gordon wrote:
    Obviously not as the repercussions would be far greater. Non issue tbh.

I want to be unbanned so i can talk about wrestling whenever i want, do you want me to start making wrestling threads in AH?

I want to be unbanned so i can talk about wrestling whenever i want, do you want me to start making wrestling threads in AH?
    Is that a threat?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

That really made me laugh....what a threat. :v:

Gordon wrote:
    Is that a threat?

:rolleyes: nope just asking, i was banned from a forum when i didn't break any rules, people disagreed with what i said thats their problem

ohhhhh......lol

Gordon wrote:
    Is that a threat?

by the way this is the internet so calm a little i didn't post here so i could have an agrument with someone

Ah right, fair enough. Then, personally, I don't want you making Wrestling threads on Afterhours, no. But I'm not the mod of Afterhours. You definitely can't start them on PI, that's for sure.

Oh and chill out, take your ban and do your time, this is the internet you know.

Gordon wrote:
    Ah right, fair enough. Then, personally, I don't want you making Wrestling threads on Afterhours, no. But I'm not the mod of Afterhours. You definitely can't start them on PI, that's for sure.

Oh and chill out, take your ban and do your time, this is the internet you know.

I was banned for nothing, he didn't tell me how long i was banned for either, and when i PM'd him he never replied, some mod he is :rolleyes:

Strangely enough threads like this are like pulling a plaster off slowly whereas if you waited patiently it would be like pulling a plaster off quickly. Quirky and paradoxical I know but you should give that a little more thought, especially if you're going to speak about the mod like that.

• Advertisement

Gordon wrote:
    Strangely enough threads like this are like pulling a plaster off slowly whereas if you waited patiently it would be like pulling a plaster off quickly. Quirky and paradoxical I know but you should give that a little more thought, especially if you're going to speak about the mod like that.

Well isn't there a set of rules for each forum on boards? I didn't break any but he banned me, he never told me how long i was banned for, and when i PM'd him he never replied

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,803 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

Just so you know, like: if I ever ban you for a week from Archery and you start mouthing off like this, it will become a permanent ban.

I can't help it, I'm intrinsically evil.

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

Fvucking 04's emot-04.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

oscarBravo wrote:
    Just so you know, like: if I ever ban you for a week from Archery and you start mouthing off like this, it will become a permanent ban.

Just wait until Clint Freeman* (one of Australia's top archers) dies of a heart attack in a hotel room.

*Yes... I had to google that... I haven't a clue about archery...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

Jasus CuLT you are getting increasingly bitter with age!

Jasus CuLT you are getting increasingly bitter with age!
    :p

I just wanted an excuse to use the image emot-ssh.gif

oscarBravo wrote:

Archery tfgay.gif

CuLT wrote:
    Fvucking 04's emot-04.gif

Go you for being a member of a message board for longer than me, you must be so happy with your life ughjerkit.gif

Go you for being a member of a message board for longer than me, you must be so happy with your life ughjerkit.gif
    What an odd thing for someone moaning about being banned from a "Pro Wrestling" forum to say rolleyes.gif

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Go for CuLT's shoes,that'll keep him quiet ;), now sleep.....chill wrestle dude your ban shall be lifted in due time!

Advertisement