Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Well isn't there a set of rules for each forum on boards?
    There are 3 sets of rules at play when you post: the general rules of boards; Each forum's own particular rules; and whatever the moderator deems to require moderating.
    You got caught in the last set.
    I didn't break any but he banned me, he never told me how long i was banned for, and when i PM'd him he never replied
    Patience. He's just letting you stew. Wait a week and PM him nicely.

For the record, I'll back up bombidol on this one. I read the thread and your posts (Smods can see deleted posts), and you were doing nothing but disrupting the thread. I'm not a wrestling fan, but clearly the incident had shocked the community, and your posts were little more than trolling and jeering in a thread of mourning/condolences.

You're not a newbie anymore, you should have more cop on.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

I was banned from "Pro Wrestling" for saying "Its his own fault for taking drugs" about Eddie Guerrero, and it turns out he died from heart failure which was caused from drug use, i sent a PM to a mod at Pro Wrestling but he never wrote back so can i get unbanned

while i agree that you were very unlucky to get banned for saying he died from drugs, im not surprised.

im actually thinking about cat banning you from rec and biz becuase i dont like you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

im actually thinking about cat banning you from rec and biz becuase i dont like you.

He'll do it you know - the man is crazy.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

We need more threads like this.
    It's building up my smiley collection quite nicely.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,659 ✭✭✭Shabadu

rolleyesbarf4do.gif

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭steveland?

Shabadu wrote:
    rolleyesbarf4do.gif
    :v:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

seamus wrote:
    For the record, I'll back up bombidol on this one. I read the thread and your posts (Smods can see deleted posts), and you were doing nothing but disrupting the thread. I'm not a wrestling fan, but clearly the incident had shocked the community, and your posts were little more than trolling and jeering in a thread of mourning/condolences.

You're not a newbie anymore, you should have more cop on.
    Agreed, if bombidol hadn't banned you I would have banned you for trolling. You weren't attempting to enter into a constructive discussion on the issue.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,762 ✭✭✭WizZard

How long did you give the mod to reply? Not everyone is on boards 24/7.
    i don't wanna get unbanned so i can go in there and cause more ****
    Sounds like an admission that you did cause sh1t.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭The General

Hagar wrote:

kekefawk.gif

Anyways i suppose i will have to wait since im not getting anywhere here

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

No you're definitely going somewhere with this, but I don't think that place is a good place for you to be in.

Gordon wrote:
    No you're definitely going somewhere with this, but I don't think that place is a good place for you to be in.

If you search the Wrestling forum i rarely post in there, i just want to get unbanned incase i ever want to post in there, how can i find out how long i am banned for :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

You can't, it's a permanent ban, we took a poll behind your back and all of us decided that you shouldn't be let back in. Sorry, that's how it goes. Don't worry though, it's only an internet board.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

as long as the moderator wants to ban you for.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

Gordon wrote:
    You can't, it's a permanent ban, we took a poll behind your back and all of us decided that you shouldn't be let back in. Sorry, that's how it goes. Don't worry though, it's only an internet board.

Im going to add to this vote , dont let him back :p

Fair enough

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

I banned you because you are a bell end, mostly anyway. And for being a double bell end making false accusations about someone who has just died. the autopsy revealed no drug traces. he died of heart failure. Bye bye General

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

bombidol wrote:
    I banned you because you are a bell end, mostly anyway. And for being a double bell end making false accusations about someone who has just died. the autopsy revealed no drug traces. he died of heart failure. Bye bye General

Actually, although there were no drugs in his system, the autopsy report concluded that past excesses in drug usage had contributed to the heart problem that caused his death.

Therefore *technically* the OP was correct in his claim.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

Aye twas the painkillers that did him in in the end. Anyway, if you want to continue talking about Eddie theres a few threads on PW if you are interested.
    :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,612 ✭✭✭Blackjack

Shabadu wrote:
    rolleyesbarf4do.gif

That is very impressive I must say.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,141 ✭✭✭masteroftherealm

rolleyesbarf4do.gif

I love the one that ramdomly jumps out from the side hes soooo cute!!!

bombidol wrote:

So you telling me that drug use didn't cause his heart failure, people don't have heart failure for no reason :rolleyes:

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,803 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

0749307846.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg tbh

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Hagar wrote:
    How does one add smileys to one's collection?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

They upload them somewhere so as to link to them.

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

They upload them somewhere so as to link to them.
    emot-monocle.gif

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

CuLT wrote:
    emot-monocle.gif
    emot-raise.gif

Advertisement