Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Clip of the SRFC crowd at last weeks game

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,163 ✭✭✭Slash/ED

You can't help but admire that, outstanding display. Still, the build me up buttercup does take away from it somewhat :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

They'll be turing it on in the first division next season :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Great stuff, nice advertisement for the league.

I really liked the clip TV3 had of the team posing for a photo with all this going on behind them. Had a real Serie A vibe to it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

bravo...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭Roddy23

classy... Nice flags thou

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,349 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Yeah, was a cracking atmosphere there on Friday - it's the kind of thing the league needs to be highlighting, just a shame the players on the pitch couldn't do their part. Still, I'm confident that they have enough to beat I Can't Believe it's Not Home Farm.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

Incredible lads! Well done! Thats the sort of ting that should be used in television adverts for the league!

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

No wonder they lost, the players were probably stoned after inhaling all of that smoke! Great display though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

That's fantastic looking. As Ronan Keating would say, "Fair Play!"

Just out of interest, does anybody know the name of the song that was playing over the clip. I know there's a dance track from years ago by "Area 51" that used the sample but I'd like to know the name of the original.

B.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭blu_sonic

i think its good that every one appricated that from shels fans to dundalk supporters it this thread is a credit to the league, we as EL supporters can do this every week at our own clubs. its a great buzz

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

The only reason they should stay up is too reward their fans for stuff like that.
    Now if they could just be talked about after games for stuff like that.

kdjac

the link doesn't bring me to the vid???? lol i wanted to see if i could see myself lol

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,294 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

Great clip all right. Now if the eircom league got a proper marketing campaign going that is the perfect video to use in it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

blu_sonic wrote:
    the link doesn't bring me to the vid???? lol i wanted to see if i could see myself lol
    "Select your download:" - Free
    "Download-Ticket reserved. Please wait 20 seconds."

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,889 ✭✭✭Third_Echelon

Where was that game played?

Crowd looks pretty amazing alright....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,349 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

At Dalymount Park - another hangover from the previous board. I'd expect an even better turnout and display against whoever we get in the play-off.

its been removed i think its saying the clips not there when i click it, ah well i'll consign it to memory

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

anyone know what will play a .mov?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

Quicktime, I believe. Yes indeed, Quicktime will do it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,163 ✭✭✭Slash/ED

anyone know what will play a .mov?

Get something called videolan (google it, it's probably the first result). It plays .mov and just about everything, very handy thing to have.

Advertisement