Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The UN is useless

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭mcgarnicle

deise boy wrote:
    I dont appreciate you making public my PM to you. I am perfectly calm!! I wont debate the point any longer as i feel i have made my argument.

I asked you last night not to pm me again. If you have something to say to me say it here. I posted the pm just incase anybody else was getting similar from you. I'm pretty sure that abusive pms are against the rules of boards.ie. I'm not sure though, maybe a mod could enlighten me?

Yes you made it, then nobody agreed with you and then you got annoyed and abusive. Like a baby I think you would agree?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 deise boy

When i said i dont appreciate posting my PM i was talking to dadakopf, he has subsequently removed that part of his post.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

deise boy wrote:
    When i said i dont appreciate posting my PM i was talking to dadakopf, he has subsequently removed that part of his post.

OK if you have sent an abusive post and that person complains not only will you be banned from the Politics forum, you will be banned from boards period.

As regards this thread you started it and now because you cannot keep up with the big boys the toys have been chucked out of the pram and you are running to Mommy.

If you post on this forum you are expected to back up your opinions with facts. If you cannot do that then please do not bother posting again.

Advertisement