Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Farscape question

Options
  • 16-11-2005 9:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭

question about season 3/4
    What episode shows where Bracker betrays Scorpious to Grayza?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭gorm

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

At a guess I'd say Season 4 episode 1... or maybe 2...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭madrab

ahh this explains why i never saw those scenes
    (Note that the above scenes were cut from earlier broadcasts, and as such were included in the "Previously on..." segment to bring viewers up to speed on Braca's promotion and switch to Grayza's side, and the downfall of Scorpius)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭madrab

heres another one for yous to ponder about

dd we ever find out what
    starks secret message to crighton was? remember he gave his mask to erin before he left looking for zhaans spirit

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭feckidyparp

madrab wrote:
    heres another one for yous to ponder about

dd we ever find out what
    starks secret message to crighton was? remember he gave his mask to erin before he left looking for zhaans spirit

I think it is this "Hey crighton. i think erin is mad into you. seriously. Oh by the way when yer talkin to erin, get my mask back. I recon it'll be broke if I dont get it back soon."

• Advertisement
Advertisement