Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Raw on last Monday freezing.

• 16-11-2005 9:46am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,805 ✭✭✭

I usually tape the Raw on monday but this monday the link seem to break down around 20 mins into the show and didn't come back.

I just had a froozen image.

Did anyone else have this problem.

It was one raw i wanted to watch.

Hopefully i can tape it tonight or tomorrow

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭D-FENS

Nope, saw the whole thing on Sky Sports 3
    Are you with NTL or Choras perhaps?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

Yeah it happned to me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,805 ✭✭✭Trampas

I am on NTL

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 693 ✭✭✭brianomc

On NTL too and it happened me, hopefully it will play fully through tonight.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,454 ✭✭✭slicus ricus

It happened to me as well and I am pretty POd- damn NTL. I wouldnt normally be that annoyed about something like this happening, but it was the Eddie Guerrero tribute RAW. At least i got to see the tribute video at the start, and shed a few tears in memory of Eddie.

I will be sending NTL a strongly worded e-mail and I suggest that everyone who had this problem do the same. Paying a fair bit of money for NTL digital, so there's no reason why this should be happening.

RAW will be repeated tonight at 9pm on Sky Sports 3 and on Thursday at 11pm.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,805 ✭✭✭Trampas

Its grand the live show as nobody is watching tv but weds is bad cause everyone wants to watch tv and folks wouldn't want to sit through 2 hours of wrestling.

Times i would have recorded it and sitting there watching away and next thing channels start changing and no chance in going back to sky sports 3.

Thurs is better with the time. Have to send the folks to bed early :D

Of all the weeks it happen

• Closed Accounts Posts: 520 ✭✭✭TheGreatOne

Happened to me too, its just the same old problem NTL have with their signal bandwidth, more people tuned into RAW last night than usual, and NTL basically didn't prepare for this. Fcuking Idiots.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

no problems on Sky thankfully except for one little glitch half way through

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭Nunu

Yes, it happened to my friend aswell. He has NTL. We are both wrestling nuts. Luckily I have Sky through the dish now and had no such problems. Honestly lads ditch NTL and get a dish set up. NTL is a farcical provider. Same friend paid for Wrestlemania and we watched it in his house. We made a night of it and we were all set to go, but it wouldn't decode for a full 20 minutes! They were informed of the problem on the night and by letter, but there was no form of compensation, just a letter of apology for any inconvenience. No reason for it happening was even given!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Happened to me during Kane and Big Show's match. To say I was p*ssed off would be an understatement!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 693 ✭✭✭brianomc

Anyone know did it run through properly last night? I'm relying on it working tonight. Recorder was being used last night and I was out

There were no problems last night on NTL.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Stalfos

Yeah, missed it as well thx to NTL and didnt know about til about midnight:(
    Guess i'll just download it or something.

Stalfos, it's on again one last time tonight at 11pm on Sky Sports 3.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

ditch ntl and get sky. the only channel you're dropping is channel 4.
    better yet, get sky+. it costs about the same.
    **** ntl up their stupid asses. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Stalfos

Nunu wrote:
    Stalfos, it's on again one last time tonight at 11pm on Sky Sports 3.

Thank You so much!!:D

Advertisement