Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Clean Fun!

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Red Alert wrote:
    i'll be off the table because i'm putting in a lot of work to try and make up for all the dossing earlier this year. so i won't be along either night - report due for project on friday!

:eek: but...but Peadar!!!! :(

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

aww i'm gonna miss you hun! by the way does the above thread relate to today or tomorrow, 'cos if it's tuesday /me might pop in and say hello!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

The night went brill even though i think there will be a surge in buissness for dentists round the d4 area after all the sweeties that were consumed-the wham and refresher bars were gone in 2 mins flat!Suprisingly the boards.ie team did not win-i was rooting for you guys!Some of the answers were quite funny e.g Who was the first emperor of ancient rome? Anthony Kelly :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,051 ✭✭✭BKtje

Who was the first emperor of ancient rome?
    Obvious favouratism there towards history students! ;)

Advertisement