Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

buying a second hand scooter

• 16-11-2005 12:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 478 ✭✭

im buying a 02 ovetto mbk on fridayfirstly i must cheeck out to see if there is no more outstanding payments on the bike so i must ring hpi
    i rang hppi and they said they need the frame number and the reg
    where is the frame number on the ovetto's i wonder
    i must also pay the guy
    wood bank draft be alritght do u think?
    another thing, how do i know of the bike is stolen or not?!
    he has the ownership forms ready he said
    i know now im sounding very pessimistic n all but he said hes selling his bike for his girlfriend who i have never seen and probably will never see
    but is the ownership form enough to go on to proove the bike wasnt stolen or anything?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

Go into a Police Station with the reg and ask?
    I would suggest buying a second hand Ovetto as the engines in them have a tendency to blow after 2 years

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,994 ✭✭✭ambro25

GaRtH_V wrote:
    I would suggest buying a second hand Ovetto as the engines in them have a tendency to blow after 2 years

You would suggest, or would not suggest? :D

Advertisement