Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Can a pdf be editable?

• 16-11-2005 12:38pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,795 ✭✭✭

I'm doing a website for a client, and one prt of a brochure to be added has the wrong price. All they have is the pdf version, no Word version.

Can I edit it to correct the spelling error?

Seanie.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Yes and no. You need a specific PDF editing program, like Adobe Acrobat, or a PDF converter program to change it back to Word, etc. Adobe Reader isn't sufficient.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,795 ✭✭✭Seanie M

I'm using 6 Professional Seamus... how do I do it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Go File-> Save As...
    And choose .doc
    :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,795 ✭✭✭Seanie M

Nice one, thanks Seamus! :)

Advertisement