Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Metal clubs in Dublin

• 16-11-2005 1:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

A friend of mine is coming to Dublin for a few days around New Year and she's a big fan of metal so I'm trying to find out where to direct her.

Already mentioned about downstairs in Bruxelles. Anywhere else?

And are there any gigs on around this time that anyone would recommend?

Cheers if you can help.

Dave

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

fibbers is quite decent, if you can get past the smell of toilet :D

then there's supposed to be an industrial style club (she may like it, i haven't been yet) downstairs somewhere once a week. fraziers i think?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,618 ✭✭✭Civilian_Target

Yes - under Fraizers every Saturday night, there is Dominion, goth & industrial.
    Its fairly good...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,205 ✭✭✭Tazz T

Helvete in South Willam St (Mischief night club) has metal (mostly Death) most Fridays and Saturdays and usually whenever there's a gig in town.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

Tazz T beat me too it ^^ :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭DOD Crew

The Yuletide Metal Meeting (6 or 7 of the top Irish Metal acts and possibly an international headliner) normally happens between Christmas Day and the New Year. It’s in Belfast but a bus load of metal heads usually runs from Dublin. Very good craic.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21 dmrtn

Thanks for all the replies. Will pass on the info.

Advertisement