Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Advice on buying a girly car!

Options
  • 16-11-2005 3:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi,

Need a bit of help on buying a car.

I'm a bit clueless about cars but now I need to buy one.

So I'm looking for recommendations on a good, reliable(and girly) car to buy.
    I'm only looking for a small car around €3,000. Where would be the best place to buy one and what brand?

I know that I haven't given much information but I really dont know anything about cars, and I dont even know what I would need.
    Any suggestions would be great, thanks ;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭BobTheBeat

A girly car eh?I assume you mean smallish???

A pre 2000 Peugeot 106 would be available for handy money. The 1.0L models are as Cheap as chips to insure and run. You really couldnt go wrong with one of these.

You could look at maybe a Citroen Saxo as well, same as above specs wise!

They'd be about the cheapest 'girly' cars you could get your mits on. Take a look on www.carzone.ie for pricing and availability around your area

• Registered Users Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭neacy69

what about a 98/99 opel corsa there are plenty of them about and usually cheap enough and have small engines so insurance won't be too bad

eg
    http://www.carzone.ie/usedcars/index.cfm?fuseaction=car&carID=166538

ps- ot i know but- this is my 100th post woohoo (i know im stil a noob but hey im gettin there:D )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Nissan Micra yay! ;)

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,243 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

How about a Ford Fiesta, not that they are girlish but as a first car they are very good, reliable and something from mid to late 1990s are cheap to buy.

The best model to get is the 1.25 litre, this is very nippy and the best of the Fiesta range.

Advertisement