Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Redsoc again

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭Frankiestylee

Yeah, I hear the rag trip is great. I hear DIT do rag week properly... I know in UCD and TCD its pretty much a non event.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 1234567890

TCD ball is a great laugh. Rag trip shouldn't fail to impress as always though. I thought first year was a bit disapointing too though. But for me it was because i could drink more than i could spend... Damn rip of ireland! Can't afford to get as drunk as i want! ;)

oh.. by the way, if any admin's etc are veiwing this can someone tell me why my normal account (happy_acid_face) won't let me post anything...

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

yeah rag week is mental, all a blurr,don't think a trin ball type event would work in dit, pity...

I think an end of year ball would go down a treat. I mean, the Trinity Ball is normally on after assignments are due, but a week or two before exams so that everyone tends to go. Though having said that, its really mostly the first years and final years that go to it in large numbers. There'd need to be a good line up of acts aswell... none of this messing around with Aslan and Daves Radio or whatever.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

suggest one band we could get that everyone would like

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

take that!!!!

realistically tho, damien rice would please the masses, anyone who hates him will like Goldie Lookin Chain...sorted. not too hard to booked i'd think either

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Binomate

What's this rag week you speak of?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭beamo

good call on goldie lookin chain,theyd be deadly!

Binomate wrote:
    What's this rag week you speak of?

post xmas piss up week in dit, every thing work related goes out the window and lots of events, bungee jumping and the like thrown in for good measure, the one time ya dont wanna skip college

beamo wrote:
    good call on goldie lookin chain,theyd be deadly!

your mothers got a penis

• Advertisement

Loads of acts you could get...from Irish ones like The Frames, Bell X1, the Chalets, Republic of Loose etc and if you want to go a bit more expensive you can most likely pick up loads of bands that'll set a buzz going around the college. Editors, The Rakes etc etc etc etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

the frames?

is this before or after they play to marley park, the point and oxegen?

tbh i wouldnt pay to see any of those bands

• Registered Users Posts: 26,579 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

i'd pay to see the editors but that's about it.

Advertisement