Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good local bands

Options
  • 16-11-2005 4:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

im looking for a goob band for my 21st which is on around xmas,had a band but they let me down so i need a replacement if ne 1 here knows any and has there contact details please post them up tanx!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭Bluetonic

The Conway Sisters :D

The 'East' is a bog place by the way, perhaps you could give us some more info on where 'local' is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 458 ✭✭d-arke

yeah bit of more information would help. you talking about a third of the country more or less living in the dublin region. check out some local pubs and if they have any bands that you like that play regularly try get contact details.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 rockerconway

im from carlow so ne bands that are in travelling distance would be good!want a band that play good covers of upto date music of varying styles from theframes to the killers, greenday, u2 n franzferdinand!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 458 ✭✭d-arke

well im in north dublin and theres always more or less a decent band every friday night in the local pub. dont know where there from but....... band names include, Liar, Jist, The Great Escape, and The Shining. Dont know how you'd go about boking them. As i said, try going to a few local bars and see if you can find any decent bands playing that would be willing to play. try the golden pages, might find something in there, or possible even go to the bands section on boards.ie and see if anyone would be willing to play

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Grad

My friend is a DJ, he does birthdays and he's got a very good setup. If your interested in a DJ I'll point him here.

• Advertisement
Advertisement