Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eddie Guerrero for Hall of Fame 2006(petition)

• 16-11-2005 4:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭Cactus Col

While I do think that Eddie deserves to be in the hall of fame, I think it'd be better to wait til the year after, or even longer.

what happened eddy?i stopped watching wrestling around three years ago!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

Just look at the titles of most of the threads on this board..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

Be it this year or in 20 years time, Eddie is the last person that will need a petition to get in the WWE hall of fame.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 291 ✭✭yak_kadafi

i dont think that vince will put him in the hall of fame......yet...i think he will give it a few years...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,641 ✭✭✭andyman

what happened eddy?i stopped watching wrestling around three years ago!

Eddie died on Sunday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭J.R.HARTLEY

i think they may wait for a while at least a year, it just might be too much for his family to turn up at WM in four months or so.
    whenever he is inducted though i'm with everyone else in saying he'll thoroughly deserver it, he actually made me interested in wrestling again about 3 years ago, can't rember the exact date but i caught a match where The worlds greatest tag team were fighting los gurreros, and eddie smacked a steel chair behind the refs back then threw it to hass and fell over andd the ref turned around and dq'ed hass, it was beautifully coreograaphed and made me laugh so much, he repeated the next week where he rang the ring bell and his opponent started celebrating giving chavo a chance to rtoll him up for the win.
    i know it's all fake but it was beautifully done and an interesting rarely seen before outcome, eddie was a great wrestler but he was also comedy gold

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

It's been looking like they're going to induct Bret next year, they might aswell put the spotlight on him if that is the case, and leave Eddie for another year. There's no rush, everybody knows how good he was, you might aswell assume that he's in it already

Advertisement