Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Exam booklets

• 16-11-2005 4:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,114 ✭✭✭

Does any one know where I can get my paws on exam booklets (booklets you are given to write on during the exam). I want to use them for note taking so I don`t have to deal with reams of loose A4 paper or heavy hardback note books.

Cheers;) .

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭abercrombie

you could ask your teachers for some! In my school we have special ones with our crest on them which we use for Christmas Tests and the likes! If you don't have you're own school ones, then your teachers will surely have some left over from the exams

am they should have loads of these papers left over from mocks etc!id reckon go to your english teacher as they always seem to have about 100s of booklets in their press in my school!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,248 ✭✭✭Funkstard

My school has their own ones printed, I'm sure yours has some

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,945 ✭✭✭cuckoo

Stapler + loose leaf notes + binder = voila!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,583 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

the real ones that are used in the leaving cert, are sent back. something to do with so you can't pass them down to next year leaving cert and they can write a **** load of stuff in it before the exam take it in and say it's rough work.

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

Just get ones from your school if they have them. Just after the mocks last year I nicked a box of them from my school, they were just lying around so I took one. I know that makes me a major pikey but it was so handy! Also I still have piles and piles of them so I use them for college work. Alternatively, buy loads of notebooks, I'd say you could get them reasonably cheap in Reads. Or otherwise just get a good folder system going, or staple them into bundles with the date written on the front

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,114 ✭✭✭doctor evil

cuckoo wrote:
    Stapler + loose leaf notes + binder = voila!

Meh at you for pointing out the obvious!. I`ll try asking the school, dont know how forthcoming the gimpstitute will be. I have folders and staples etc I`m just very picky over the state of my written notes, don`t want them rumpled.

Advertisement