Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Gud site to c wot alloys wud luk like on ur car

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭prospect

Do u snd lot of txt msgs

• Registered Users Posts: 65,408 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

No Text speak on this forum! Bleugh....:eek:

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭joseph brand

Sorry bout text language, I abhor it myself. Just thought that the full sentence may not have fitted into header.

Life is so so complimicated.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭PlayaFlow

nice site , thanks for sharing. - im sure it will be very usefull when upgrading my alloys.

and to the rest of you, why do you always have to jump on every opportunity to flame somebody about txt speak. ..it was just in the heading and it was legible enough to read.

An , oh god, if you insist on doing so , please try having a bit more originality than responding by using txt speak yourself .
    ....you guys are so smoooth [sarcasm]

• Advertisement
Advertisement