Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Juice Bar

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,190 ✭✭✭UnrealQueen

Chicken, stuffing and mayo sandwiches are the yummiest thing ever. There much nicer in the canteen where they have the sage stuffing. My heart always drops when i see them all gone:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,479 ✭✭✭wheres me jumpa

Chicken, stuffing and mayo sandwiches are the yummiest thing ever. There much nicer in the canteen where they have the sage stuffing. My heart always drops when i see them all gone:(

thank you for your support kind shrew!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 lashes

you know all this talk of sandwiches making me so hungry....

mmm sandwiches...

i like the chicken tikka in the shop i never tried the stuffing is it nice??
    well you know it beats the canteen food anyday and im still loving those smoothies

:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,877 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

its good though. in the college we have a newsagents, a smoothie shop, crappy canteen, a bank, a gym, lotsa vending machines, but yet we dont have a stationary shop. grr.

anyway, GO SMOOTHIES!!

i like that liquid lunch!

lashes wrote:
    i never tried the stuffing is it nice??

monday morning, proceed to the shop. purchase two chicken and stuffing sandwiches, yes two, they are so good you are going to want more immediately!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

Quite nice on a set of boobies... :)

Got ass??? mmm...

So yea the sambo's are pretty good, but would you rather the sambo's/rolls from the shop or the canteen??? That is the question.

the shop dude! no contest....imo!

im also partial to a nutri grain elevenses!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 lashes

hey

the sambos in the shop i think are better than the canteen and theyre cheaper too. they are more fresh and id say the the sambos in the canteen have been sitting there for quite some time. sometimes the chips are nice in the canteen but only on very rare occasions hehe:p

sometimes i think of kidnapping the woman who supplies the sandwiches and have her make me sambos forever!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭Redrocket

the sandwiches in the petrol station are about 40c more, but are definately bigger better and fresher

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,719 ✭✭✭Ruaidhri

There's only one thing missing from the juice bar (and what you get in every other bar) and that's vodka.
    As for the general state of sandwiches in le college, they're brutal. I wouldnt even unclog my nose in the general direction of the college shop's sandwiches.

So,the squelch needs to be turned up on this forum.

Ruaidhri wrote:
    they're brutal.

blasphemer!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,719 ✭✭✭Ruaidhri

blasphemer!

hey,it's not my fault you're got no taste.

Ruaidhri wrote:
    hey,it's not my fault you're got no taste.

look im very sensitive about my lack of taste buds.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,877 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

so does everyone think there's enough of a choice at the juice bar?

whats your fave? i like the liquid lunch. quite nice.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭SpitfireIV

Ruaidhri wrote:
    I wouldnt even unclog my nose in the general direction of the college shop's sandwiches.

Jeez, spare us the graphic details, they're not that bad! :p

Advertisement