Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

looking for a video

Options
  • 16-11-2005 5:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 178 ✭✭

I know this should probably been in Science/Fantasy , im looking for on video or DVD, the movie Dune. anybody know any videostores that stock it ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

try anywhere online?

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭reic

I've seen it in Chartbusters, Ballincollig. In their cheapie section.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭Delphi91

Seeker wrote:
    I know this should probably been in Science/Fantasy , im looking for on video or DVD, the movie Dune. anybody know any videostores that stock it ?

I'd be surprised if Virgin didn't have it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭Kingmaker

Virgin have it- special edition, and it's pretty cheap

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

The standard edition is stocked in Gamestop pre-owned for 5.99 all over the country.

New, it's about 7E in most places.

But if its the special edition you seek....well, I don't know...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭Maccattack

I have a copy. If you get really stuck let me know.

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭sean_0

If you want to rent it, I'm pretty sure that the video/dvd place opposite Galvin's off license on Bandon Road have the video. I think it's called "Hollywood Video" or something like that. Yer man there is a bit paranoid though, and you'll have to show about 20 forms of ID if you're not registered there already

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

I've a copy on DVD, can't remember if it's special edition or not, but I'd be happy to sell it to you. E6.

Advertisement