Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Two-tone hair colouring

• 16-11-2005 6:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭

Hi everyone,
    My hair is currently dark brown with blonde highlights, I'd like to dye the top half blonde, really like the two-tone look (would be getting it done in a hairdresser's). Which would be better-just keep getting highlights done til the area is completely blonde, or have it all dyed blonde at once?
    I want the blonde colour to look as natural as possible, not yellow or brassy.

Thanks
    Nala

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 supernova

Don't do it! The two tone look is so 2002!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,325 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

There is nothing wrong with two-tone; it really depends on the person's hair - if the hair is straight and long it looks good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 538 ✭✭✭~Leanne~

In my opinion that two-tone is totally yesterday! I had it done 3 years ago - when i see some girl with it now i just go yuk!!!
    YOu can still get kinda teo-tone - just not so harsh!! Id advise a rich chocolate brown underneath with a mixture of highlights and lowlights on top and the whole lot would blend in lovely together!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭Nala

I don't care if it's "so 2002" or not, I want it now. Fashion sucks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 538 ✭✭✭~Leanne~

Well go and get it done then :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭Nightwish

I wouldnt do it. Not because its apparently "so 2002" - I wouldnt know, but because IMHO it looks silly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

I think go for it if you like however, try and have the shade similar, so it'll just look like your natural highlights some people have. But then again dont got for the nacker Blonde and Black combo. Looks crap.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭Nala

No I wouldn't do blonde and black. Blonde and chocolate brown would be the most extreme I'd go.

Advertisement