Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What the f*ck is that music in the Arts building?

Options
  • 16-11-2005 6:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭

Yo,

I'm just in one of the LG's and there is some f*cking poxy Indian music blaring from upstairs I think...

...why? And any chance of someone being guillotined for it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

Something to do with QuakeAid?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭orangerooster

The War of the Worlds musical was playing down there one day where all the lockers are. Was very strange, but as far as I know that music is for the quakeaid thing that was on today.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

should get belfieldfm down there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭penguincakes

It was jazz soc & it was pretty damn good, you heathen.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

yep Jazz soc,free great music,a welcome change.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Not for the people who are writing essays 30 yards away!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭pilson

yeah it was a strange place to have some music. I can sympatise with essay writers but only in a transient non-caring kinda way since I thought the music was good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

I wasn't actually doing an essay, but I'm using that as an excuse to complain about the music cos I thought it was sh*te! :D

xD

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭pilson

ah.
    It was a strange mixture all right. they had a fiddle a saxomaphone percussion and bass. trippy ****. Youd really need to be on mushies or something to appreciate it.......

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

No you didn't! I loved it. They're called Hora (I think) and they were fandabbydozie!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭penguincakes

Yups and the drummer taught music in my school :cool: But never taught me. And he was good it seems.

Advertisement