Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Hot Hatch's......options?

Options
  • 16-11-2005 6:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭

I recently had a spin in a 106 gti and it was great fun to drive and had mad power so i decided to look for an insurance quote thinking it would be a mad price but i got a quote for €1900.

so i started looking at other cars and had a spin in a mirage mivec and fell in love with it, and got quoted €1900 on this too, so have to decided to look further into the hot hatch scene (it thats what its called?)

so was wondering if you guys had any reccomendations on cars to look at or opinions about the two cars above and if you could tell me about insuring jap imports, is it more expensive, harder to get insured in a jap import?

Comments

Advertisement