Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boxing World Championships

Options
  • 16-11-2005 7:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭

Good Start by the lads.

Ahern unlucky to fall at the first hurdle.

Egan gone today but Sutherland through to the quater finals

results and fixtures

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,502 ✭✭✭MBC

Its going to be tough one for Sutherland he is in againist the Russian......but with a bit of luck he will come through.

Also Eric Donovan is fighting today againist Viorel Simion from Romania who would be one of the Romanians hopes of a medal, but I think Donovan will do it.
    Roy Sheehan is also fighting today againist a Belarusian oppenent. Best of Luck Lads.

Check this website out at about 3pm and you should have all todays results. www.aiba.net/index_aiba.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 8,977 ✭✭✭Big Ears

They all lost :( , can't remember who but one was on countback .

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

The guy from DCU lost 35 - 15, his fight was stopped because of that 20 point rule.

I'm surprised and a little disappointed that you boys weren't following this competition more closely.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

Well I was following this competition very closely, but no-one really to discuss it with here. Chatting about it at the Leinster Novices at the stadium last week.

Very dissapointed we didnt come away with a medal.

Advertisement