Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eddie tribute raw tribute show (SPOILERS)

• 16-11-2005 8:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 637 ✭✭✭

Just wondering what people thought of it?
    I knew i was upset about eddie but didnt reaalise how much until actually watching this. I thought i could hold it together and managed to actually keep it together when they showed all the roster od the ramp with the likes of kurt and benoit visibly upset but it was when the cameras panned through the crowd and it showed a kid in tears with his mother and grown men and women in tears that i couldnt hold em in any longer.

And as for the tribute video, UNBELIEVABLE!! That johnny cash version really fitted with the clips they showed and gave me the first of many tucks in my heart.

The sight of a 7 foot man crying is something that usually you could only laugh at but when Show was walkin down the aisle and nearly stopped halfway........

The tributes were also good with the most moving coming from Benoit, HHH and Steph. I said elsewhere that i dont know how close steph and hhh were with eddie but it was just the simple things they said about him.

Was disappointed at Orton for wearing his own RKO shirt tho.
    Was hopin to see chavo wrestle as he said he would in the press conference and was hopin to see him come out to the LOS GUERREOS music but maybe he will on smackdown (i dont read spoilers so i dont know if he did and dont want to know until i watch smackdown.)

All in all felt it was a brilliant tribute to the man and didnt wanna see it finish to be honest cos it was almost like having to admit that its happened and he is gone but in a way its probably gone a long way to helpin a lot of people heal.

And as for Cena's tribute at the end,i think beautiful and a class act is the only way to describe it.

Hope you enjoyed it eddie. :)

Advertisement