Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

suggestions for eddie tribute tshirt needed...........................

• 16-11-2005 9:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 291 ✭✭

im hoping to get a t-shirt and get some sort of an eddie guerrero tribute printed on it for the show on sunday........can you guy please give me suggestions as to what i should get printed on it?
    thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭gm1984

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 291 ✭✭yak_kadafi

yea i didnt think i was going to be going either..i just so happened to have won tickets on 98fm last night........
    any particular reason u cant go?cos if u can..ALOT of people are selling tickets.......
    o and thanks for the suggestion..sounds good..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,011 ✭✭✭DoctorEdgeWild

Unlucky on the wheelchair tickets dude, I guess you've tried ringing the promoters just to check other than the plebs in ticketmaster?

That tribute tee is actually quite good. Any idea where the profits are going to though? Might be a nice gesture not to stick it in Vince's pocket.

EDIT: Just read your post properly - nice idea Vince!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Seems to be out of stock already :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

Yeah, can't even view it.
    I really like the picture in another thread about Cena's tribute, when he put the belt down on Eddie's t-shirt...the slogan above the picture was "Heaven now has a Champion."

gm1984 wrote:

sorry to hear that man...

just went to wwe.com and none available...i think im just gonna print the one suggested to me......eddie guerrero 1967-2005 at the front and viva la raza at the back

o and for those of you that want the official tribute tshirts and if they are sold out on wwe.com go to ebay and search for "eddie guerrero tribute" and a few should come up...delivery could take a while though..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭Nunu

Yeah, can't even view it.
    I really like the picture in another thread about Cena's tribute, when he put the belt down on Eddie's t-shirt...the slogan above the picture was "Heaven now has a Champion."

If you want to view it go to the list of superstars along the top bar and choose Eddie Guerrero. I ordered a couple (size L) just now with no problems.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,454 ✭✭✭slicus ricus

The T-shirts are excellent. Im definately gonna buy one. Id say the wrestlin shop will have them in fairly soon. They're generally pretty quick about getting new stock in. Its better to order from WWE Euro shop than WWE shop cos from America, you will be waiting a while to get them.

It would be great to see people wearing these t-shirts asap. I still can't believe we are talking about Eddie tribute shirts. Its gonna take a while before the shock wears off.

Advertisement