Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IBB Breeze ?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,812 ✭✭✭Drapper

Listen mate, if somebody posts asking for people's opinion about IBB, what are the people to do? Lie? Not reply because they're unhappy? If somebody's opinion is "IBB are ****e, CRAP CRAP CRAP, BLA BLA ..." then that's what they should say. Who are you exactly to tell people what to post?

And I'd like to add that I, myself, am beginning to wonder if you are not an IBB employee after all...

well said mate ! I agree with you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,943 ✭✭✭Mutant_Fruit

The point is IBB can't keep their masts stable. Look at the atrium, look at three rock, look at tallaght! Tallaght was their first ever mast, and its unstable as hell for the last 3 months nearly! Why can't they keep tallaght, one of their major routing points stable?

Dire speeds, dire packetloss. You say that some people are unaffected by this, i agree with you, some people are. But as IBB have proved and proved again, they can't keep a stable network going. In two months time it could be in twice as bad a state as it is in now! (Not sure how that'd be humanly possible though considaring i can get over 50% packetloss at times).

Until IBB get their act together, give us stable connections that run at 90%+ of the advertised speed 90% of the time and not 10% of the speed 90% of the time i wouldn't advise anyone gets em, even if it is "just to test".

As bitchy as irish people are, we only bitch when there's a reason, and by god is there a reason with IBB!

Advertisement