Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Greatest MC

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 905 ✭✭✭Ay Cee

The title of the thread is: Greatest MC
    Spacecoyote had said "Who do you reckon are the top MC's of all time"

I'm not getting on to you because you like a particular person. My point is there is no way on God's green earth Akon belongs in a thread where the title is GREATEST MC.

Bar of course you can convince me otherwise by displaying examples of his brilliance as a lyricist or his witty punchlines which I overlooked.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 951 ✭✭✭Eminem

Ay cee im sorry if it came ariund the wrong i was jusT saying my opinion and ye told me to F**k OFF

Sorry, I didn't literally mean it. I meant it in the Eddie Murphy way of "Get the fnck out of here". A disbelieving way. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 951 ✭✭✭Eminem

Ay cee Ok no worrys Sh**t happens but whos is ur favorite rappers ?

Few of my favourites would be, in no order, Mos Def, Black Thought from The Roots, Vinny Paz from Jedi Mind Tricks, Redman, Big L, Guru, Chali 2na from J5 etc.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,655 ✭✭✭spacecoyote

Ay Cee wrote:
    The title of the thread is: Greatest MC
    Spacecoyote had said "Who do you reckon are the top MC's of all time"

I'm not getting on to you because you like a particular person. My point is there is no way on God's green earth Akon belongs in a thread where the title is GREATEST MC.

Bar of course you can convince me otherwise by displaying examples of his brilliance as a lyricist or his witty punchlines which I overlooked.

gotta agree with Ay Cee on this one. i was looking for opinions on you the greatest EVER is. i mean, if you think that Akon is one of the best ever, i don;t have a lot of respect for you're opinion on rap music, but everyone to their own at the end of the day.

but really, having Akon in there???thats pretty much equivalent to asking someone who the greatest MC is/was in 1992 and they answer MC Hammer.

if you think Akon is one of the greatest ever, i have a little advice, go out and buy some more hip-hop, and not the stuff you hear in the charts. theres a lot of people on this forum that know a fair bit about hip hop, so if you need advice on where to start just have a look through the threads or start a new thread??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

Right greatest MC then is undoubtedly Nas,his body of work puts him well past Rakim.

Yeah but if there were no MC's like Rakim there would be no Nas.

Advertisement