Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone on Bladefist server?

• 17-11-2005 10:11am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 829 ✭✭✭

Is there anyone on this server? I have only found 1 other irish person!!!

My ingame name is Sinndar.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

Horde/Alliance?
    Level?

I've a 60 Priest there, Xlan of the Alliance ^^. Feel free not to randomly whisper me in Ironforge :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 829 ✭✭✭Bartonprince

Alliance, Lvl14 Hunter.

Can't get ANY of my friends to play the game because they think it will suck their life up!

And is it me or does everyone turn into assholes when they hit lvl60?

It's not just you.

You spa. :D

Ok for that comment you are now obliged to to help me when i log on later!!! Get me started!!! ;-D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,207 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Can't get ANY of my friends to play the game because they think it will suck their life up!

and their right :)

was on bladefist, and i found quite a few irish people on there. and not just boardsies either. was alliance too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

They're absolutley right. I quit after major life suckage, was on bladefist. Loads of irish people playing there, mostly in Craftwork on alliance and some nub guild on horde ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,982 ✭✭✭Caliden

and the special person who went to Infamous

i hear craftwerk have a 467 mages now....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭Dr_Teeth

I was on Bladefist but moved recently when the character transfers started.

Ok, is there anyone who IS on bladefist?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,823 ✭✭✭Horsefumbler

theres loads of irish on the server, specially alliance side. Lot of the irish cs community switched to wow. I don't wanna just start listing ppls character names and have u pming them all out of the blue but anyway my name is shinakuma - drood.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Drakar

In the name character thread at the top of the forum you could see a list of all the characters who are in Bladefist (lots).

We've **** all mages tbh, they're all about the PvP.. and a few of em are cocks.. well one now that Shelly's gone.

WTB HOBER

also don't give sinndar money, he's a whore and only out for one thing. gave him 4g yesterday and he comes straight back looking for more today

DRakE wrote:
    We've **** all mages tbh, they're all about the PvP.. and a few of em are cocks.. well one now that Shelly's gone.

WTB HOBER

also don't give sinndar money, he's a whore and only out for one thing. gave him 4g yesterday and he comes straight back looking for more today

Do people usually treat their fellow countrymen like this?

Jesus. If it was so much hassle giving a new player some money, why give it n the first place? I hope when i'm level60 i'm not such a prick.

i gave you gold and that was fine, i didnt want it back. but when you asked for more again, thats when i got pissed off.

4g back now please

Ok... you can request 4g back from a first time player at level21....

Nice fella.

/ignore

DRakE wrote:

WTB HOBER

And "He" is actually a "She"...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,498 ✭✭✭BrokenArrows

LOL.

because thats the important part of this whole debacle.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,859 ✭✭✭logic1

sinndar i've got an alt warlock on bladefist called <name deleted>. wisper me as frequently as you like if u want me to summon u to any area of the map or if u want any gold or just want to chat:)

<name> is my character, not Horsefumblers. He's trying to be funny and yet again failng. Can a mod please edit his post to remove my name.

.logic.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Horsefumbler's posts soft deleted (here and the other thread). Stop being unfunny. Seriously. I'll get angry, you won't like me when i'm angry.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,823 ✭✭✭Horsefumbler

actually i wasn't trying to be funny was just trying to annoy logic-away;)

Don't care. Do it elsewhere.

flame on!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

DRakE wrote:
    flame on!

/hug

• Closed Accounts Posts: 496 ✭✭j0e

Well im was on the lagfist as alliance but the server was **** and playing as an alliance warlock is ****, and tbh u dont get much contact with the other irish ppl and from what ive heard ure better off avoiding most of them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 167 ✭✭SpooN_9k

j0e wrote:
    and tbh u dont get much contact with the other irish ppl and from what ive heard ure better off avoiding most of them.

and where did you hear this?

/poke

It's true, you should avoid most of them.

The real Glinghorn is great though.

Omoplata is a nice chap as well.

Drake.... was nice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 496 ✭✭j0e

SpooN_9k wrote:
    and where did you hear this?

/poke

well logic1's brother was masterlooter and took an item that was needed and vendored it to be cool (what a hero), logic1 any i know from cs who knows him through wow hates him, and says hes a spa and if slightly annoyed will have u blacklisted from the almight craftwerk, OMG NO! so mainly avoid logic1 & co. My bad rest of Ireland

edit: this was the item btw http://www.thottbot.com/?i=5291

• Advertisement

j0e,
    wouldn't suggest posting up blatant attacks on other people, especially when it's all rumours hearsay and personal opinion. Take it up with someone personally if you have a problem with them.

Advertisement