Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Font Viewer & Organiser

Options
  • 17-11-2005 11:00am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 590 ✭✭✭

Hey ho,

At 900+ fonts it's a bit of a pain running through them all when I want to use one in Photoshop, and I was just wondering if anyone has ever used or knows of a food font organiser for Windows? Free would be handy too. Specifically Im looking for something easy to use that allows you to group fonts into nice custom lists (for my own reference) so I can, say, browse all the fonts I marked as "space", "business" etc ...

I found one or two small apps like Printers Apprentice (too much for what i want + bad interface + shareware) and a few others, but they didnt have the facility for grouping fonts.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭heggie

extensys suitcase is alright, its not free tho. linotype have a free one for Mac OSX, maybe they'll do one for windows? no idea tho...

Advertisement