Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Childish Antics....

Options
  • 17-11-2005 11:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,331 ✭✭✭

N.B Can an Admin delete one of these, my machine went bananas...

Fancied a bit of flying last night and my favorite map for flying is Clean Sweep, so found a server on ASE and joined. All jets are out when I join so like a civilized BF2 player I wait for someone to die and then I get the respawned jet, first come first server you'd think.

So the 2 dudes who were in the jet before it crashed respawn in the hangar and are waiting around with me.

Jet spawns and I end up in the pilot seat, one of the dudes in the gunner seat, and I'm thinking "Highway to the danger zone..." etc.

And then it gets so childish I almost uninstalled the game -

"Bail Out"
    "Bail Out"
    "Bail Out"

"Get the f**k out of my f**cking plane pr1ck"....

"Bail Out"
    "Bail Out"
    "Bail Out"

Haha I think, little kids, but im keeping this one and I power up the jet and fly off...
    Im off the ground 5 seconds and then "You have been disconnected from the server for excessive teamkills or admin kick"...

I was fuming.... Its my ball and your not playing came to mind.
    Childish nonsense like this is ruining the game for so many people...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭jaggeh

thats what you get for playing on a kiddy server.
    anytime something like that happened to me i changed teams and made sure they stayed on the ground for the rest of the game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

Whats the name of the server so we can all avoid it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,331 ✭✭✭Keyzer

[EWG] Clan server

http://www.angelfire.com/games/ewg/ (beware popups and sh1tty terminator music)....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

Keyzer wrote:
    [EWG] Clan server

http://www.angelfire.com/games/ewg/ (beware popups and sh1tty terminator music)....

That explains it, met a few of their clan members on a Multiplay Server once, bunch of pricks, caught a few of them doing the stats whoring.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,259 ✭✭✭Shiny

Interesting.

Do you remember their names?

I'm going to go in there tonight and follow
    every single one of those idiots. :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭terbo

There is so many badly adminned servers out there its unbelievable, some even have kids adminning them and that was a quite local one.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭magick

"Get the f**k out of my f**cking plane pr1ck"....

yup couldnt agree more, plus these retarded team members who all wait for the fighter to spawn always loose the game because their not out fighting , i remember seeing 5 guys constantly queing for the aircraft. I was sooo tempted to shoot them myself and bomb the fighter to try and get their ass out on the battlefield

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 marta19

sdfsdfsdfsdf

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭jaggeh

sazza frazza razza?

:v:

Advertisement