Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iAudio X5 60GB

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,078 ✭✭✭muckwarrior

comet wrote:
    Are you using the leather case muckwarrior?
    No, not using any case. Like I said, It's not for me anyway. Those zCovers aren't cheap but they're still pretty dam cool. I'd get one for my H320 if they were available for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,836 ✭✭✭✭cormie

No, not using any case. Like I said, It's not for me anyway. Those zCovers aren't cheap but they're still pretty dam cool. I'd get one for my H320 if they were available for it.

They are!!
    well, maybe not Zcover, but there is definitely a silicone case for the H3XX:)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,078 ✭✭✭muckwarrior

cormie wrote:
    They are!!
    well, maybe not Zcover, but there is definitely a silicone case for the H3XX:)
    Yeah I know, but you can't get them in the same cool camoflage(sp) colours.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,258 ✭✭✭swingking

You can get a versionb of the iAudio in Back From The Future Gadget shop on Aungier St. 30g for 369Eur which in my opinion is quite cheap. They also sell Archos players which are also quite cheap

Advertisement