Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No phone line in house - options (Limerick)

• 17-11-2005 1:04pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,496 ✭✭✭

I'd ideally like to get a wired solution judging by the problems people are having with Metro etc.

What are the costs involved? I'd assume they'd need to connect a phone line. Then i would get charged line rental? And the broadband charge?

what do most people use in Limerick, Esat, Eircom? I'm located near the crescent shopping centre?

thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 52 ✭✭dgosul

fastnet are in castleconnell
    they have a website
    150 to connect
    30 a month then

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Afaik Chorus have a setup in Limerick, friend of mine used to use them few years back.
    Not sure if their still offering services or what, he said they were rock solid

Advertisement