Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Junior Chamber International (JCI) Dublin Information evening.

Options
  • 17-11-2005 1:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31

Good afternoon

I would like to inform you about the upcoming information evening being held by Junior Chamber International (JCI) Dublin.

Venue: Ron Blacks 37 Dawson Street (* Upstairs *)
    Date: Wednesday 23 November
    Time: From 7:00

Junior Chamber International (JCI) is a not-for-profit organisation for young people between the ages of 18 and 40. JCI is a non-political, non-religious, non-profit-making organisation. It is a worldwide federation of young leaders and entrepreneurs with over 200,000 member’s world wide who aim to develop better leaders who in turn will lead better businesses and societies.

JCI Dublin will also be launching the findings of this years Summer Survey that investigated political awareness among young people in comparison to there knowledge of celebrities.

Any questions? :cool:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

The politics board doesn't tend to do event announcements. However because I'm in a charitable mood, I'll push this over to the Dublin board where it would have had greater relevance in the first place. I've no idea whether they do event announcements over there.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 mistong

Not too much take up :( a well back to the drawing board ;)

Pints at the weekend will cheer me up

M

Advertisement