Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bit on the side

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭Maccattack

Dudara is right. id say a lot of people have replied and based their opinions on personal experience.

I doubt anyone has tried to hurt you. You are obviously sensitive and I applaud that - especially in a young woman - but thats how it goes when you post on an open forum.

Maybe you didnt hear what you wanted to hear, but that doesnt mean people have tried to hurt you.

It begs the question though. Why did you post unreg?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Wicknight wrote:
    I would say we can't choose who we fall for but we can choose how we treat other people around us. "We are in love" isn't an excuse to treat people badly

well said. My sentiments exactly

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,494 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Unreg bit! wrote:
    S@x life is top notch too.
    I hope thats a clean mouthpiece you are blowing. http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=152605

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

So???? Did he dump her over the weekend?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

Unreg bit! wrote:
    Going unregged for this one folks. Here's my situation and before I get slagged off I just want to know has anyone got experience of this kind of issue, good or bad.

I have been seeing a guy for about 2 months and what can I say he's awesome, amazing looking, great sense of humour and we get on like a house on fire. S@x life is top notch too.

The main issue is he has a girlfriend. They've been going out since last xmas. I met him when they broke up for a month in August. When they got back together we cooled off for a week or two but eventually I asked him out again and we have been seeing each other when we can.

His relationship is tricky, they moved back from the UK together and she depends on him alot for support as her job isn't going too well. He says he will break up with her after xmas and I believe him as he doesn't seem happy with her. He hasn't said he loves me as he says that would be unfair in his current situation but he could see it getting that far.....and he says he doesn't love his girlfriend like he did, he loves as a friend but not as a lover. He doesn't live with her or anything. (He's 25 and I'm 26 by the way)

I'm happy with things the way they are as long as he breaks with her after xmas, i firmly believe we can build on it from then. If that doesn't happen I'm off.

Has anyone been in a similar situation or have any advice having seen it before?

Cheers

Do you not see that you have given the fella licence to cheat???

I do believe you said that you met him when him and his girlfriend had broken up, he got back with her while he was seeing you.

In my book he has cheated on you , and is now cheating on her.

Why do girls put up with this **** and then complain about men being ****???

Drop him. I'm assuming you can do better.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

I think you are wrong. you dont care about her? You are selfish and your harsh attitude will reflect back on you. he mite dump you after a few weeks after breakin with her that wud make sense.

Advertisement