Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clearwire Galway

• 17-11-2005 2:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if there is any Clearwire users here in Galway.
    I have one friend using it and it seems excellent.Never any problems.. He gets a consistent 5 blocks. I tryed his modem in my gaf, upstairs in my housemates room i got a steady 3 blocks but in my bedroom i only could get 1 steady.But at the same time with that 1 block the service was nearly as good as my friends.

I have ordered the Student Deal last night..
    only 29.99 a month for a 2mb connection, there is no minimum of 12 months.... the contract is from when you join the service up until the end of the college year which is June. and they return your activation fee of 50 euro when you return the modem.

The customer service was also excellent i found.Seemed to know what he was talking about and wished me good luck in my final exams.

Also, They are also running a refer a friend promotion.
    Simply if your friend refers you to clearwire he receives his next months service for only 1 euro.
    So if any of ye guys are thinking of getting it let me know :)

Advertisement