Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what teh fudge?!

Options
  • 17-11-2005 3:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭

ever play a game and the enemy does something mind bogglng u really wanted to know what they were thinking ?!

example , kubra dam , i was low on ammo and low heath, i see this jeep packed with mec guys bombing dow the road so i though "oh sh*t uim dead now" . Instead the driver plunges them off the cliff and the jeep explodes at the bottom by the flag, id love to know what the driver was thinking! :v:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭madrab

love it

im sure somepeople have thought the same about me sometime, i have once ran towards a tank with only a pistol trying to kill the gunner :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭Big Nelly

Best one is when you are commander......someone calls in for supplies....you drop a supply on there position only to see them run under the drop and get killed:(

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Big Nelly wrote:
    Best one is when you are commander......someone calls in for supplies....you drop a supply on there position only to see them run under the drop and get killed:(
    They should add a badge for a Commander getting kills for doing this to the other team.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 900 ✭✭✭Dr_MaSoN

lol agreed jimmy:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭jaggeh

i once chased a plane who was flying straight and he rammed his own full blackhawk, i was just out of range for a missile lock but damn that was funny.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

the other night I ended up one the enemies APC while he was in it, I managed to get one kill before he knocked me off and shot me...

I couldn't stop laughing as I tried to put myself in his shoes...

• Registered Users Posts: 27,163 ✭✭✭✭GreeBo

magick wrote:
    the driver plunges them off the cliff and the jeep explodes at the bottom by the flag, id love to know what the driver was thinking! :v:
    Probably "oh sh!t I see someone who might have a something that can kill me, better pull off the road"
    "oh, there is no road over there"

Advertisement