Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Would this work in ireland

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,464 ✭✭✭✭Alun

I'd think so, these are the relevant details ...

* Reception Frequencies:
    VHF-L: 48.25MHZ~170.00MHZ
    VHF-H: 170.00MHZ~450.00MHZ
    UHF: 450.00MHZ~863.25MHZ
    * Multi system video input (PAL/ NTSC /SECAM), NTSC/PAL auto-switchable
    * Multi system sound output formats (I, B/G, D/K, M)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,375 ✭✭✭5500

Yep it will,once it works on Pal then your sorted

• Subscribers Posts: 3,704 ✭✭✭TCP/IP

thanks lads do you reckon its any good though and would it be fitted easily by somebody in dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 21,464 ✭✭✭✭Alun

It's difficult to say whether it's any good or not, but I'd guess the main challenges in installing it would be the TV aerial (maybe there are combi aerials out there?) plus threading the cable for the changer through to the boot. I'd guess that any half competent car audio fitter would be able to fit it though.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,269 ✭✭✭MercMad

2 day shipping from Japan ???

Seems odd.................does the pilot bring it in his case ?

Saw something similar in Halfords at about 4x that price, if you dont feel like a bargain !!

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 3,704 ✭✭✭TCP/IP

i have had stuff delivered from the states overnight its amazing what UPS can do these days but it looks nice dont it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 881 ✭✭✭Ernie Ball

Not sure the radio will work properly if it uses the US frequency increments.

Advertisement