Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Puzzle Bobble (Bust a move)

Options
  • 17-11-2005 4:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭

Hi,

Looking to buy Puzzle Bobble (Bust a move) for the girlfriend as she really likes this game. Wants a girlie game. Its for a PS2 anyone know where to buy this in Dublin or online?

Thanks
    HJS

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Try GAME, there were 2 versions of Bust A Move released for PS2. Surely some branch will have at least one of them preowned.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

Or you can play it online for free :)

http://www.ventoline.com/frozenbubble/bustamove640.html

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,405 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

mame and neorageX emulators run the roms perfectly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭Kristok

And theres a pretty good version for phones too

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,405 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

This thread has made me want to play it again. It's an absolute ageless classic.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

Retr0gamer wrote:
    This thread has made me want to play it again. It's an absolute ageless classic.

Damn right, I play it fairly regularly. The first one that is, I think the other versions try too hard and don't have the same feel as the original.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,622 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Always liked the arcade version of Bubble Bobble.
    Used to spend a fortune trying to get past level 21? (can't remember if that's the exact level number or not) and then getting into the bonus level (castle) where all the diamonds were.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 632 ✭✭✭Tank Top Fever!

Puzzle Bobble is an amzing game. You can get it for ps2 for cheap enough. If you were willing to go second hand you could pick it up for less than 20 sheets

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Just got it for the GBA, 4th or 5th one I have not including the ones inhabiting the modded innnards of my xbox, its a super sweet game and if you give your local gamestop a call you shoyuld be able to get it for a song, loved Bust a Move on the PSone the most, although the one on the NeoGeoPocket gets the most play, the 3do one isn't bad either, music streamed from the cd which was odd.

Advertisement