Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

How to get a credit back from eircom

• 17-11-2005 5:51pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,138 ✭✭✭

Just closed my account as I have gone over to ntl BB and VOIP. Eircom said I am in credit of €21. How do I get that back as I am not opening another account?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭fatherdougalmag

In our case, they eventually sent a cheque. No harm ringing the accounts people and keeping on top of it though. For future reference, best to log details of any calls made and take the name of the person you're talking to. Just in case it gets nasty.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

They will post you a cheque in a few months time, shouldn't require any contact from you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 649 ✭✭✭Kazujo

I'm in gthe same boat changed to Bt a few months back still waiting on the infamous cheque. They apparantly sent my new final bill on 20 Oct and the cheque should follow.

Eircom being supper efficient as always

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

I got my cheque for €45 about 3 months after I closed my account with them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭the Guru

also if you or another family member has an acc with eircom they can transfer it to the other acc, and you can get the money from them call 1901 can request it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 649 ✭✭✭Kazujo

I finally got my refund during the week. Never got the last final bill as they insisted I would get one of these before the cheque

Advertisement