Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

G-Project

• 17-11-2005 7:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭

I was linked to this and have ab-so-lute-ly no idea what it is?:confused:
    What I mean is, i don't know if it's for a movie, a parade, a convention or gameshow. So particularly all of of the gundam fanboys [and fangirls, I won't discriminate] I want you to click on the image and tell me your opinion or better yet explain it for me as mecha is not really my thing. alll I know Gundam Wing and somewhat gay g-boys :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 773 ✭✭✭Cy_Revenant

It might be the poor image quality or it might be me, but that picture looks a bit old. Which would be strange seeing as I haven't heard of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 987 ✭✭✭psicic

No, it's none of the above - it's for a real-life tragedy. That's a picture of a warehouse in Roscommon where the government are building a few of these 'Welcome-bots'.

They're going to lash one of these empty shells to each airport and ferry port (except Knock) and that way they hope to trick Asian immigrants into thinking we have a really high-tech but virtually invisible police-force in operation. Meanwhile, they can cut-back a bit more and close another few Garda stations....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭Eva24

The fiends!!:D

Advertisement