Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Raffle/Auction

• 17-11-2005 8:40pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 461 ✭✭

Hey guys/girls just wanted to run something by you to get your opinion, im setting up a W.W.E raffle in aid of the Barretstown centre for children suffering from terminally ill diseases and last week i was on to the W.W.E who agreed to send some items.They sent the items friday and they arrived yesterday and they were pretty generous with numerous signed and non signed items.I was just wondering if anybody has opinions on the best place to raffle or auction them off. Included in the items they sent was a latino heat t-shirt signed by eddie so obvously i want to see it go to someone whos loves him as much as we do.Any suggestions you can give would be very much appreciated

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 196 ✭✭vannistelrooy10

do it around d weekend when they are in the point. ya might even get more if you ask them when they are here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Is it against the rules to do an auction here? Considering its for charity and all?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 461 ✭✭BOHS

I didn't know it might be against the rules,if it is obviously ill withdraw the part bout doing it here but if people still have suggestions that would be great

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,025 ✭✭✭Ham'nd'egger

Bohs,

Just in case you actually try to sell tickets on the street or with some publicity drawen up for it, you will need to have a Garda Superintendant to ok a permit for the raffle. It won't take any time to do it, and it will save you hassle if your sellers are pulled up on the street on the day.

Cheers

Ham'nd'Egger

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,011 ✭✭✭DoctorEdgeWild

To get the most money possible for charity, the biggest wrestling forum in the UK is www.ukff.com and the biggest one over here is the Irish Whip Wrestling one. I'm sure you could get great interest off either one if not both of those sites.

Try contacting Wrestling Mania wrestling shop in the Stephen's Green centre as well.

Definitely get a permit as 'Egger said.

Edit: Given the love for Eddie Guerrero, an auction will get the most money.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

Ill reply to yer pm tomorrow man, Is this Freebooters Bohs?

Advertisement