Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need Broadband

• 17-11-2005 9:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 873 ✭✭✭

Hey guys, i need a seriously sick internet connection, something in the regoin of 6mb to 8mb download speed and at least a 3mb to 4mb upload speed which will have a decent or non existant cap and cost no more than 120euro.

This will not be needed till next september (nearly a year away so maybe some decent broadband packages might even be out by then) and i will want it in the carlow area.

I willl be using this connection to share between three software developers who will be hosting there own products on there servers for free download. Aswell as general broadband use and sharing of opensource software,

Hope you can help :-)

Niky

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭DemonOfTheFall

Such a thing does not exist. If you could find an 8 meg down 4 meg up line with no cap or contention itd cost about 300 bones anyway.

You'd be better off with an normal DSL line and paying for some hosting.

Advertisement