Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

web developer required ASAP (well paying job too)

Options
  • 18-11-2005 12:16am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭

looking for a well experienced web developer for a project i'm taking on board, project has to be completed within the next 2-3 (before x-mas rush ends basically) the product being sold is a weight loss drink

this will pay fairly good as well, you AT LEAST need knowledge of PHP and viral marketing PM me or email damien@v2-visuals.com with what experience (and any examples) if poss and any specific rates you have for work and i'll get back to you with more info

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭Ph3n0m

I understand php - but what is viral marketing?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

gone to Ph3n0m [i love boards so i do 3 views and problem sorted already :-) ]

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,930 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

_raptor_ wrote:
    you AT LEAST need knowledge of PHP and viral marketing
    Ph3n0m wrote:
    what is viral marketing?
    _raptor_ wrote:
    gone to Ph3n0m

LOL :D

lets such say i used the correct terminoligy ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭hostyle

_raptor_ wrote:
    lets such say i used the correct terminoligy ;-)

Hrm, a "weight loss drink" and you appear to be typing drunk.

Is it beer by any chance?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 291 ✭✭kstanl

Maybe it's just me, but when I hear 'viral marketing' it means 'you must know to make annoying Flash banners' :D

ah no, the flash job ad (which is still going BTW) and this ad were two completely different things, this dev job is a once off and the flash job is a more regular thing

i cant bring myself to say what it is in public cos i've bitched about it before, but my morals have been bought ;-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 291 ✭✭kstanl

Money is money. I'd ensure that all my sites were inaccessible to differently abled people, the elderly and ethnic minorities if I was being paid for it. Mwooohahaha.

Advertisement