Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Star Wars Galaxies Question

• 18-11-2005 1:25am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,463 ✭✭✭

Can anyone point me in the direction of the actual European subscription Rates for SWG, all i can find is the US rates and the warning about EU VAT if applicable

Am playing the 10 day trial and it seems to have improved the last time i played an SWG trial which i thought was complete rubbish, just thinking of giving it a whirl for a bit but am consfused about pricing

Any help appreciated

Shinzon

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

Exact same as the US rates, after dollar/euro conversion and VAT @ 21% is added....that's what it was for the many moons I played for, and it's a pretty safe assumption that that's how it stayed...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭Obo

These are my payments for the last few months for the single monthly charge, after vat and exchange rate...

€14.69
    €14.88
    €14.44
    €14.90
    €15.19
    €15.12

Advertisement